Question concerning Scott Ian's recent Guitars

Heavymetalzombie666

Rock N Roller!
May 23, 2004
Casper, Wyoming, USA
www.last.fm
Recently I recognize that both Scott Ian's Jacksons and Washburns copy the Gibson Les Paul double cutaway body designs and I know that in the early and mid 1990s he used a gibson sg. Was Scott Ian's intention of copying what gibson did with their bodies when he had Jackson and Washburn make his guitars?

Yeah he said that when he created his signature series that he wanted the double cut away to resemble the SG shape.

Recently I recognize that both Scott Ian's Jacksons and Washburns copy the Gibson Les Paul double cutaway body designs and I know that in the early and mid 1990s he used a gibson sg. Was Scott Ian's intention of copying what gibson did with their bodies when he had Jackson and Washburn make his guitars?

hey rob. when are you gonna post some youtube videos, honey?

i've also heard that Jackson would only let him choose one of their already existing body styles. wouldn't let him design one.

as for the "NOT" guitar, i don't think it was burned in the fire. he played it on the Persistence tour, right?

there's one Jackson that i've never seen him play at the Hard Rock in cleveland. it has "H8 RED" in layed on the first 6 frets.

how about the Jackson/Charvel Surfcaster he played ca. SOWN? i always thought that was a cool guitar.

as for the "NOT" guitar, i don't think it was burned in the fire. he played it on the Persistence tour, right?

I believe so. I was watching live at the budokan from S.O.D. the other day and he was playing it on that.... Someone must still have it? Maybe mr. Rosenfeld himself?

I believe so. I was watching live at the budokan from S.O.D. the other day and he was playing it on that.... Someone must still have it? Maybe mr. Rosenfeld himself?

I've read some interview from 2003. He still have those guitars but he doesn't use them anymore.
Fuck... I would like to see new Anthrax album with Not Man on cover, mosh parts in music, strange lyrics, humour and lot of thrashy thrash

^
I wouldn't want that whole deal...

I'd settle for just the THRASH, plzkthnx.

a few years back he said he retired those guitar from touring but he said he still used not guitar for recording,whether he still uses it or not in studio is anyones guess