Question, concerning the current SX tour.

SiRo

Aug 28, 2002
Butt Of The World
www.ciberia.ya.com
I am attending the Madrid show, this 8th of April, but I'd like to know NOW what is the merchandise that is currently on sale in the gigs.

I want to buy a T-shirt and probably they will send cds too? Will I have the chance to get "The Damnation Game" and old stuff or just "The Odyssey"?

The point is that I dont really like cheesy Tshirts like the V one...and I was thinking that it would be cool if they make sweet Oddysey ones...or maybe black ones with a tiny logo....well...I'll see it in 2 weeks!

Last I heard, the actual design patterns for the shirts were being shipped to Europe from the US shirtmaking place, so they likely won't have shirts for a few more shows; hard to say when they actually will have them at this point. Glenn, can you provide any further clarificiation or am I pretty much dead on?

Lady of the Oracle said:
Last I heard, the actual design patterns for the shirts were being shipped to Europe from the US shirtmaking place, so they likely won't have shirts for a few more shows; hard to say when they actually will have them at this point. Glenn, can you provide any further clarificiation or am I pretty much dead on?

That's pretty much my understanding of the situation as well. I wasn't sure if they were going to take a small supply of the ones that were leftover from the last batch of US dates or not. I guess they didn't.

Glenn

SiRo said:
The point is that I dont really like cheesy Tshirts like the V one...and I was thinking that it would be cool if they make sweet Oddysey ones...or maybe black ones with a tiny logo....well...I'll see it in 2 weeks!

The V shirts...cheesy??? ok, whatever. What's so cheese about an album cover?

Tiny logo shirts...The Ulysses one seems to fit that bill. The embroidered ones also fit that category.

Glenn :)

Hi all.

I attented the Tampere Show and they had only "Live in the edge of forever" shirts with Symphony X logo in the back and the Masks in the front. No CD's or anything. Gig only last about 1 houer. It still totally kicked ass but it is a shame that Sy'x isn't the main band of the tour.
Format of the gig was almost totally same as we heard in the Live in edge of forever CD, the same speach etc etc. Little dissapointment but what can you expect when Sy'x will only have time to play 1 houer.
I hope this isn't the situation in all those upcoming shows.

SY'X is a band that deserves atleast 2½ houers of show time.

Br:Antti.

I don't know about europe, but at the NY show I got a long sleeve Odyssey shirt, and my buddy got a long sleeve Vshirt. They also had some black baseball beanies / baseball caps, all very expensive though.

Siro, I'm also atending the show in Madrid and I want to buy a t-shirt because i haven't seen them in any shop in my city (Vigo)

Bassmasta said:
Hey SiRo, we've missed you at the DT forum! Why don't you register under a different name...or can you do that..

Peace

Really? Don't you actually feel that I am still there? :lol

Siro, I'm also atending the show in Madrid and I want to buy a t-shirt because i haven't seen them in any shop in my city (Vigo)

Sweet, come and meet me, I'll be one of the very first people there...

WhoFooldU said:
The V shirts...cheesy??? ok, whatever. What's so cheese about an album cover?

Tiny logo shirts...The Ulysses one seems to fit that bill. The embroidered ones also fit that category.

Glenn :)

The V shirt is my favorite one. :)