Question for anybody who remembers Hard N Heavy...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I got out my Hard N Heavy's again to watch the other day, and on Volume 1, in the "Uncensored" section, there is a clip in black and white of 2 chick cops stripping as they arrest some guy.

I don't have the cover because they're copied, so for about a year now I've been wondering what band it is, because the song is KILLER!!!!

Does anybody know what band it is?!?!?

Just thought I would add that the intros on the Hard N Heavy videos rock!

Like on Volume 3... the hot chick at the Hard N Heavy sales desk and that dude rings...

Guy: Is this where I can get hard n heavy?
Girl (in seductive voice): That's what I'm here for honey!
Guy: Can you tell me abit about it?
Girl: It's lude, rude, and crude.... and totally uncensored, so you get to see everything!
Guy: How long does it go for?
Girl: It usually takes about 60 minutes, sometimes longer, and if you really like it, you can put it in again and again as much as you want! You'll be playing with it all night long!

Hahahahahaahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooooh really? Cool!!!

By the way, one of you might be able to help me with this song anyway... the chorus goes "Assume the position!" alot and the song has a killer guitar solo and lots of wailing over the last repeats of the chorus. It's nasty '80s sleaze metal.

^)*$&^#_$&#@_$#@_$

They ruled man! Especially the cartoons! They should make metal video magz today like them! They were fun and captured the rebellious spirit of metal in the '80s!

I always feel like I'm in the '80s when I watch them hehe, thats why I love them so much probably. Coz i wish I was there.