Question For Billy.

hndsmepete

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2005
Billy,
When the 'Bigger than the devil' tour hit old bridge, NJ The band was supposed to do an appearance at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. A couple of friends & I waited there for about an hour for the signing. I talking to the owner when someone from the band called asking about attendance (there was none) & cancelled the appearance because of the lack of it. Was it Nuclear Blast's lack of promotion or someone in the band being a Bitch (Charlie maybe)? I've been wanting to find this out for a while. To get our shit signed we would've chauffered you to the store. My buddy had a couple of boxes of Milano cookies to give to you. Well thanks for your time.

BTW the concert that night was amazing, especially when you said "We should get the guys in Crowbar & Steve from Skinlab up here and we could do 'We want Candy' ". funny shit.

hndsmepete said:
Billy,
When the 'Bigger than the devil' tour hit old bridge, NJ The band was supposed to do an appearance at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. A couple of friends & I waited there for about an hour for the signing. I talking to the owner when someone from the band called asking about attendance (there was none) & cancelled the appearance because of the lack of it. Was it Nuclear Blast's lack of promotion or someone in the band being a Bitch (Charlie maybe)? I've been wanting to find this out for a while. To get our shit signed we would've chauffered you to the store. My buddy had a couple of boxes of Milano cookies to give to you. Well thanks for your time.

BTW the concert that night was amazing, especially when you said "We should get the guys in Crowbar & Steve from Skinlab up here and we could do 'We want Candy' ". funny shit.

I never knew about it and I tour managed. Sorry to let you down, but being let down by SOD is something I am forced to live with and I guess now you know why I am pissed.
peace
MIlano