For Billy

Urbansurfer125

DrunkInChargeofAUglyFace
Dec 14, 2005
Fremantle - Western Australia
Just wondered if this statement is true,

Lawnmower Deth Interview
Qualcast says on the live rendition of "Fascist and Tubby" that the song is dedicated to Billy Milano. What went wrong between you and this guy that made you compose this song? Is Billy aware of this composition?

We were HUGE S.O.D. and M.O.D. fans, so in our own naive world we thought that if they ever heard "MLF" they would love us too. As usual, we were wrong, M.O.D. did an album review in Metal Forces (another with whom we waged a war) and slated us big time… which to be fair they had every right to do, but a few months later I bumped into Billy in the bogs at Rock City. I thought to myself, here was a golden opportunity to find out why he disliked us so much to which he replied "Fuck Off"… hence a song about a fat fascist singer in a cult thrash metal band! "Do Do Doe" (off "Ooh Crikey") was our "tribute" to Bernard Doe of Metal Forces fame for similar reasons. He wrote some pretty dumb things about us because he thought we were taking the piss out of metal. This was never the case, but he decided to print supposed interviews with us which said the opposite.

found this on some site
just wondered if theres any truth to it, all three of these bands i still listen to,
all the good ones die....

Urabn out

Ah, good old Lawnmower Deth, "Watch Out Grandma, Here Comes Lawnmower" etc etc, probably sat outside Nottingham Station with a begging bowl and a mangy dog on the end of a bit of string, at this very moment.
Not surprised Billy told him to fuck off, if ever I am accosted in the bogs by another geezer, especially if he's asking "why I don't like him", I would assume he was looking for either a punch in the mouth, or a cock up the arse. Either way, I'd say he got off lightly.....

Urbansurfer125 said:

Lawnmower Deth Interview
Qualcast says on the live rendition of "Fascist and Tubby" that the song is dedicated to Billy Milano. What went wrong between you and this guy that made you compose this song? Is Billy aware of this composition?

We were HUGE S.O.D. and M.O.D. fans, so in our own naive world we thought that if they ever heard "MLF" they would love us too. As usual, we were wrong, M.O.D. did an album review in Metal Forces (another with whom we waged a war) and slated us big time… which to be fair they had every right to do, but a few months later I bumped into Billy in the bogs at Rock City. I thought to myself, here was a golden opportunity to find out why he disliked us so much to which he replied "Fuck Off"… hence a song about a fat fascist singer in a cult thrash metal band! "Do Do Doe" (off "Ooh Crikey") was our "tribute" to Bernard Doe of Metal Forces fame for similar reasons. He wrote some pretty dumb things about us because he thought we were taking the piss out of metal. This was never the case, but he decided to print supposed interviews with us which said the opposite.

found this on some site
just wondered if theres any truth to it, all three of these bands i still listen to,

Urabn out

Welcome if I didn't
On the comments by lawn mower death, most people take what I say with a grain of salt. I obviously did for theirs

Urbansurfer125 said:

Lawnmower Deth Interview

found this on some site

Urabn out

sorry billy.

Yeah thanks for the feedback, just thought it was a funny read, and yes billy you did welcome me, as for Ian442's comment, settle down bloke!! Just a question, after all thats what a forum is for - I got questions? You got answers...

and billy clarified

Urban out!