Question for guitarists about the Future of Speech

i think they tune their guitars as usual, in Eb... i don' t have the tab, i'm sorry. i've never tried to play it. i'm trying to work out the tab myself.

The tunings on Brave Murder Day are in Eb, but on Tonight's Decision and LFDGD they are in C#.

I'm sorry, I don't have any tabs of LFDGD, I have never tried to play it. Not that I didn't want to, just....It's like with Opeth, I can play the tunes, but what's worth when it would never sound like the album.

I played almost whole Tonight's Decision, though.
For My Demons is just wonderful........
Don't have tabs for it neither cause I listened to it and played.

Originally posted by discouraged1
The tunings on Brave Murder Day are in Eb, but on Tonight's Decision and LFDGD they are in C#.

C#???? Are you sure? I played while listening the cd and the tuning Eb fitted perfectly with LFDGD...

Thanks for you reply guys
I pretty sure that Future of Speech is in C# because the very first note seems to be a low C#. However, I haven't tried to play the other songs, so I don't know if they are in C# or Eb. Maybe they are tuned in Eb, but the low Eb string is tuned to C# (it would be a kind of Dropped-D tuning, half a step lower). I think it could make sense (for the future of speech at least).

The whole albums(TD & LFDGD) are in C# tune,
you can also notice that if you try to play For My Demons - the intro/chorus chords are B(the main1), then G, then Em(it sounds like C# in normal tune).

Also, though I'm not quite sure, I think A Darkness Coming is in Am, and it sounds like F# in normal tunings.

Enjoy!