question for mark or chris

CauldronBorn

Under the knife
Feb 1, 2004
Can you guys tell me what the writing credits are for the new album. I'm always curious to see who wrote what song.

Thanks!

Briody said:
Chris wrote 6 songs and I wrote 5. I'm curious to see if you can pick out who wrote what.

Mark

Just from listening I can tell that you didn't write Starlight's Fury. Am I right, or a f00l? :loco:

Feast Or Famine - Chris
The Mission (1943) - Mark
Vigilant - Mark
Achilles - Definatley Mark
Temptest - Chris
Legion Immortal - Mark
Battered & bruised - Mark
Cold - Mark's so Cold....
Starlight's Fury - Fucking Broderick
The Harkening - Definately Chris
Precipice - Mark Of Briody

Right or wrong?
Tell me if Iam off

Zac said:
Feast Or Famine - Chris
The Mission (1943) - Mark
Vigilant - Mark
Achilles - Definatley Mark
Temptest - Chris
Legion Immortal - Mark
Battered & bruised - Mark
Cold - Mark's so Cold....
Starlight's Fury - Fucking Broderick
The Harkening - Definately Chris
Precipice - Mark Of Briody

Right or wrong?
Tell me if Iam off
Surprisingly.....

Zac is NOT correct.

Briody said:
Surprisingly.....

Zac is NOT correct.

I need to listen to the album more! (I dont even have it actually)
I was right on a few though wasn't I?
Oh well...hanging out with Chris this weekend, so I'll be sure to hit him up on who wrote what. :lol:

I do know Chris wrote Starlight's Fury though, and that song owns.

I know, I know, I know..... and i actually guessed all by myself. But i don't wanna spoil it for others.

Feast Or Famine - Briody
Mission - Briody
Vigilant - Broderick
Achilles - Briody
Tempest - Broderick
Legion Immortal - Briody
Battered And Bruised - Briody
Cold - Broderick
Starlight's Fury - Broderick
The Hearkening - Broderick
Precipice - Broderick

Did I win?

Jean-Pierre said:
Feast Or Famine - Briody
Mission - Briody
Vigilant - Broderick
Achilles - Briody
Tempest - Broderick
Legion Immortal - Briody
Battered And Bruised - Briody
Cold - Broderick
Starlight's Fury - Broderick
The Hearkening - Broderick
Precipice - Broderick

Did I win?

I think you are right, but I think Chris wrote feast and mark wrote precipice.

CauldronBorn said:
I think you are right, but I think Chris wrote feast and mark wrote precipice.

I basically figured that all the more old-school oriented songs were Mark's, and the more modern ones were Chris's.

Here's my guess:

Feast: Broderick
Mission: Briody
Vigilant: Broderick
Achilles: Briody
Tempest: Broderick
Legion: Briody
Battered: Broderick
Starlight: Broderick
Cold: Briody
Hearkening: Broderick
Precipice: Briody

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Oh,they are from Greece.Never heard about them before,but the two mp3's on their website sound great!

I know they're from Greece, but they play oldschool us-style epic Metal like Omen, Brocas Helm, Manilla Road, etc.

Thank you Mark, Jean Pierre and Harry!

Achilles brings tears to my eyes, there are no words to describe such feelings. I'm listening to the new album daily and only now I start to realize its real potential, at first I felt a bit shocked because of its power/progressive elements, the unexpected (for me) use of keyboards on songs such as "Tempest" and "Vigilant", but the more I listen, the more I like the CD, and afterall it was the same for me with Thane and Mechanized, apart from the more straightforward episodes, I needed time to assimilate most of the songs, but now I think they are extraordinary albums. Thanks God there's Jag Panzer.
P.S.: I believe "Cold" is a top class song!
I can't wait for next year's Bang Your Head, but as always you deserve to be headliners. Your show in Cologne last year was the best live concert I ever attended. Long live Panzer!

Marco, really liked the two downloads from the site! Thanks for introducing me to you guys!

Also, he's right on with describing CtS. I was a bit disappointed at first. Mechanized Warfare was such a killer CD with great depth and breadth. CtS was really different. Took some time to accept it and to enjoy it. It reminds me of when Metal Church released "The Dark." I was severely disappointed. I hated The Dark. I put it up for years before giving it another listen. Even though I could live without "We Watch The Children Pray" I'm now able to enjoy it. Metal Church's self titled debut is probably the best metal album of all time, imho.