Mark & bandmates (Thank you)

Golden_Goose

Feb 9, 2003
Swamps of Jersey
Visit site
I just picked up CTS and i can't stop listeing to it!!
It totally kicks ass!!

Everyone over here in the NY/NJ area can't wait to see & hear you guys again!! please let us know when tour dates are set.

I posted this thread as when i was checking the credits as i always do and noticed you guys mentioned us in the credits AGAIN!
THANK YOU! as kick ass as you guys are on stage you guys are equally as kick ass off in terms of being "real" and "thoughful" guys:cool:

It means alot to us to know you thought about us and took the time to mention us and whenever you guys are in town and the venue is condusive to a bbq/tailgating you guys can bet we'll have a nice spread of food and beverages waiting for you:D

Thanks again guys!

Great album... I just bought CTS and its just what I expected from you guys. I've been a fan since Thane to the Throne and you guys just keep releasing quality album after quality album. :Spin:

First thing I thought when I put this in my car was "wow! thats heavy!" I love the way its mixed. I love how the songs range from melodic, like achilles, to more progressive like Starlight's fury. All killer songs, you always raise the bar.

Well hopefully you guys can tour in South Florida (I can always dream can't I). I've been wanting to see you guys live for a while now and your dvd was good except for the guy whose head kept getting in front of the camera :yell: Well enough kissing ass.....

THANK YOU :worship: THANK YOU :headbang: THANK YOU :hotjump:

offtopic- is there going to be another leg of the Megadeth tour? because they didn't hit any cities in Florida...

Creator_Failure said:
Im from central jersey, and i cant WAIT to see megadeth on the 10th in NYC... gonna be a sick show to say the least, especially now that Exodus has joined the bill!!
:headbang: A bunch of us are meeting up at a bar for a few beers beforehand so feel free to stop by:cool:

The place & time are up in the air as of now but when i find out i'll post it here.

I'll most likely be wearing my Decade Of The Nail spiked Bat shirt:Smokedev:

Golden_Goose said:
:headbang: A bunch of us are meeting up at a bar for a few beers beforehand so feel free to stop by:cool:

The place & time are up in the air as of now but when i find out i'll post it here.

I'll most likely be wearing my Decade Of The Nail spiked Bat shirt:Smokedev:

That would be sweeet man, only problem is im still 20 :erk: I'll look out for ya at the concert though, we can rock out to exodus and deth in style! :headbang: