Thank you.

Bolthorn

New Metal Member
I just want to thank you guys for playing the show with us in Columbus this past Sunday. It was the most fun I've had in a long time....then, you guys fucking rocked Tuesday night up in Cleveland. Thanks for hanging out with Mike and me most of the night. Thank you for the beer and the vodka, and the pin! My jacket is now more metal! Hope you guys made it home safely and all that good stuff. I really look forward to seeing you guys again.

Christopher

http://www.intakefactor.com

Bolthorn said:
I just want to thank you guys for playing the show with us in Columbus this past Sunday. It was the most fun I've had in a long time....then, you guys fucking rocked Tuesday night up in Cleveland. Thanks for hanging out with Mike and me most of the night. Thank you for the beer and the vodka, and the pin! My jacket is now more metal! Hope you guys made it home safely and all that good stuff. I really look forward to seeing you guys again.

Christopher

http://www.intakefactor.com

No, thank YOU for sticking around in Columbus and then taking the extra effort and time to come out again in Cleveland. I had a fukking blast and always enjoy sharing beer and other alcohol assortments when I can, because its always more fun that way.. Trip home was long but safe, and now rest awaits..

I think I may have seen you guys that night at the Agora hanging in and around the bar area? :p If you happened to see a gal sitting on some steps outside the bar constantly blowing her nose & coughing her head off then you saw me! :Spin: Daylight Dies played a killer set indeed! :D

Don't you hate being sick and going to shows? You never want to miss a good show, but going sick is sometimes almost as bad.
Playing shows sick is worse. Doing a deathy-style vocal and no guitar to hide behind so you have to move around a lot is annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's had to put up with that though.
....I must be bored.

Christopher

www.intakefactor.com

I'm just thankful I was able to catch DD's performance before my sinuses exploded! :lol: I couldn't even imagine trying to do anything except sleep when I'm not feeling well, let alone perform. I admire you Christopher! :D

Well thank you. It's not something I'm ever glad I had to do though. Hopefully once I completely kick this smoking habit thing I should be in better shape. Switched my diet to include more fruits and what not and that's helped. Playing sick can sometimes be funny, or watching a band when someone is sick. I always feel bad for a performer/musician/whatever you want to call 'em when I see them running off the stage, or not, to blow their nose, or have a coughing fit. I think because I've been there. Can you tell I currrently have nothing really to do since I have an hour before I have to head to class? Ah well.

Christopher

www.intakefactor.com