Thank you Amon Amarth

Ragnarok'sProphet

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2005
I know you probably don't remember me, and may not even see this, but just incase-
I saw you guys in NY. I was the guy hung out with you the whole rest of the show :). Just wanted to let you know that outside, after the show, a LOT of people were talking about you. NY loved you! Anyways, Just wanted to thank you for coming here. Hopefully more and more fans turn up, and you can front a show.
Also, thank you guys for being so sociable and putting up with us. I know that the time I spent just hanging with you made up for the fact that you didn't get much time. It was really an unforgettable night, and I thought i'de let you know. Well I don't check the forums much. Don't need to to be a diehard fan, but ILL SEE YOU NEXT TOUR!!!!:headbang:

Ragnarok'sProphet said:
I know you probably don't remember me, and may not even see this, but just incase-
I saw you guys in NY. I was the guy hung out with you the whole rest of the show :). Just wanted to let you know that outside, after the show, a LOT of people were talking about you. NY loved you! Anyways, Just wanted to thank you for coming here. Hopefully more and more fans turn up, and you can front a show.
Also, thank you guys for being so sociable and putting up with us. I know that the time I spent just hanging with you made up for the fact that you didn't get much time. It was really an unforgettable night, and I thought i'de let you know. Well I don't check the forums much. Don't need to to be a diehard fan, but ILL SEE YOU NEXT TOUR!!!!:headbang:

You arent the guy from upstate NY are you?

Ragnarok'sProphet said:
haha..I am! I'm guessing your the fellow Asatru that I spoke with for a while? If so, I've been waiting for an email!

You gave it to christine,not me. I can bum it off of her next time I talk to her.

Crushing Fist of Death said:
No that would be me. I meant you at the MA show right before the NYC show. I had a couple of friends with me Jordan and Bill.

No, I think you are mistaken. I wasn't at the MA show.