Fans that are very happy with Amon Amarth

Skaobh

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2007
Amon Amarth couldn't play a show because of a broken bus. It happens. At least the bus didn't turn over and kill them. They then placed an apology on their website so you would know. Well done.
I was at the gig in Glasgow at the start of the month, it was AMAZING. You guys blew us all away, Dimmu Borgir came on and had nothing to top you. Also well done to the bassist for filling in. And thank you for your bottled water, you guys gave me about 3 bottles of it. Amon Amarth are on a rampage, keep it going :headbang:

i like how the cunt who started the "Fags that are angry with AA" thread whinges about losing 24 euro, well he didnt lose it, he got to see Dimmu, and there's several of us who are spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for interstate tix, travel & accomodation, yet if the tour got cancelled, i highly doubt any of us would turn around and go "FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH! YOU'RE NOT SO MIGHTY ANYMORE!".

I dunno, maybe im still confused as to how that other thread got started. I couldnt think of anythin worse, gettin flamed by a member of AA hah.

I wish I could say that AA will land on our shore here in new Mexico... I guess they will tread the sands of this shithole and go Pathfinder on all the indians here?:kickass: I wouldn't mind that hahaha. FUCKING CANT WAIT til THE 21st OF NOVEMBER!!!!!! I actually missed AA when they arrived in Greece while i was on a school trip... Granted i was gonna sneak out and take a cab to the fucking gig... However the German Airport decided to keep me at the airport for 9 god damn hours... AND I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:.

i like how the cunt who started the "Fags that are angry with AA" thread whinges about losing 24 euro, well he didnt lose it, he got to see Dimmu, and there's several of us who are spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for interstate tix, travel & accomodation, yet if the tour got cancelled, i highly doubt any of us would turn around and go "FUCK YOU AMON AMARTH! YOU'RE NOT SO MIGHTY ANYMORE!".

I dunno, maybe im still confused as to how that other thread got started. I couldnt think of anythin worse, gettin flamed by a member of AA hah.

Word, even tho i'm not from Australia. I do have to drive a couple hours though, if that counts for anything.