Thank you Maidens!

haha kewl, yeah that was fun headbanging with you - usually the reaper is on stage and doesn't snap his neck much- just stands there behind me with that big blade at my neck. lol and the devil has taken to disco lately! thanks for coming out to our show, we had a hella good time.
we'll be back soon :)

MiniMurray said:
haha kewl, yeah that was fun headbanging with you - usually the reaper is on stage and doesn't snap his neck much- just stands there behind me with that big blade at my neck. lol and the devil has taken to disco lately! thanks for coming out to our show, we had a hella good time.
we'll be back soon :)

Well I suppose that makes sense.....Disco is "The devil's music"......LOL:Shedevil:

There are pictures up from that night on www.kufo.com

But I didnt see any of you guys in them:mad:

:kickass: Jay

Ah............we shall return after the Winter is over. We WILL return! Thanks a bunch for coming to the Ballroom! They had to carry a lot of people out that night, huh? Lots of festivities! :headbang:

no reaper :( but i see jana :)
Portland%20Crowd.JPG

I got too hot towards the end of the show so i took off my mask..You can see my mask on the stage.I'm the guy next to Tall guy with the "killers" shirt on! I'm the guy in the grey hat with the Metallica shirt on :headbang: I sang so loud I thought my heart was gonna stop :tickled:

Headbanging Reaper said:
I got too hot towards the end of the show so i took off my mask..You can see my mask on the stage.I'm the guy next to Tall guy with the "killers" shirt on! I'm the guy in the grey hat with the Metallica shirt on :headbang: I sang so loud I thought my heart was gonna stop :tickled:
Hey, Reaper! I see ya!!! Glad the ticker is still kickin'! :p

This is fun, a chance to remember you guys from the show and put a face to the BB name. :headbang:

SpaceAcePaulie said:
Hey! I checked out you guys on vid for the first time.... You all Rock!
Welcome to the boards, SpaceAce! :wave:
Headbanging Reaper said:
It looks like I need an exorcist in that picture....maybe I should of kept the mask on....scary :Spin:
Nah, man, you just look into it! Keep rockin'!:headbang:

Beast In Flames said:
Do you remember me now? :D :p
Cool, Beast, ya I do remember ya. Thanks for putting a face on the name! :cool: