Brainstorm@Wacken

gimligloin

May 15, 2004
Thank you for this fucking awesome unbelievable great gig :worship: :worship: :worship:

Everybody (also people who didn´t know you before) where totally blown away by your powerful performance :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Indeed, indeed.....Gimligloin ! :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship:

It was an amazing show...loved the green smoke !!.....
Hope to see you soon somewhere near...

Until then.....Raise your glasses metalheads....

p.s. pics coming soon !!

Cool! :headbang:

Here's a review I found on Bright Eyes website :

I had the honour seeing BRAINSTORM many times ago, but I have been astonished how cool and brave the band took control over the masses at Wacken. After a short intro with some pyro-effects the Suebian commando blew away everything in their way. The band showed a lot of energy and had much fun, too. Sympathetic statements and funny announcements were more than right. They almost only played songs of their “Soul Temptation”-record, but after 45 minutes of playing time they had to end. The time has gone too fast! As a special gag they played the pop song “Amarillo” and even after the concert you could see dancing Metalheads, even at the backstage area. (Stefan The Master Of Disaster Belik)

does anybody remember the setlist .. (i don't remember it completely) and could post it here ?

thank you :heh:

Gaunerin said:
haha......oh yeah, Marlies and I had our Amarillo banner with us again :D
This time we got what we wanted, hehe.

Wow that were you and Marlies....!!! :OMG:

You guys were right before me then......shame we didnt meet :D !!

Maybe next time !!

fenris said:
does anybody remember the setlist .. (i don't remember it completely) and could post it here ?

thank you :heh:

same as on Edguy tour

Intro
Shiva's Tears
Blind Suffering
Doorway To Survive
Hollow Hideaway
Fornever
The Leading
Highs Without Lows
Under The Lights

...and Amarillo of corpse

CyR1c said:
Wow that were you and Marlies....!!! :OMG:

You guys were right before me then......shame we didnt meet :D !!

Maybe next time !!
yeah, we kinda fucked that up because we missed posting here again before WOA......and I also wanted to send an email in the Yahoo group but forgot about that too.

Will you be it Summer Breeze?

Gaunerin said:
yeah, we kinda fucked that up because we missed posting here again before WOA......and I also wanted to send an email in the Yahoo group but forgot about that too.

Will you be it Summer Breeze?

ehm no sorry....my funds are kinda empty after 3 festivals this summer...and i've run out of free days at work :( .

I will try to go next year...and plan my holiday in august instead of July !

But.. hey!! I'm not complaining after Dynamo in Holland, Graspop in Belgium and Wacken in Germany ! :)

shitty we didn't get together here in time (UM was offline the night when we left), CyR1c!!
I'm not gonna be at SB either. Only one festival I travel that far south for, and that's Bang Your Head ;)

Marlies said:
shitty we didn't get together here in time (UM was offline the night when we left), CyR1c!!
I'm not gonna be at SB either. Only one festival I travel that far south for, and that's Bang Your Head ;)

Indeed, Indeed... maybe Someday in holland??

Btw are you the same Marlies who did the review for the Aardschok magazine ??..if you are then its a small world !! :wave: :D

Yep, that's me :) I'm originally from Eindhoven and I've been friends with Metal Mike and his wife Marijke for about 22 years now. I never wrote for them before, but Nico's pics have been used a few times and at the last BYH Mike asked me to cover one day because Graspop was at the same weekend too (and he was going there as well). And since I would write for my MP as well, it was no hassle (even fun to write in your mother tongue for a change - I did notice it was easier)

Marlies said:
Yep, that's me :) I'm originally from Eindhoven and I've been friends with Metal Mike and his wife Marijke for about 22 years now. I never wrote for them before, but Nico's pics have been used a few times and at the last BYH Mike asked me to cover one day because Graspop was at the same weekend too (and he was going there as well). And since I would write for my MP as well, it was no hassle (even fun to write in your mother tongue for a change - I did notice it was easier)

lol...I certainly agree..

I must say the review and the pics were quite good !!... :worship:

Are going to be a full member of their pressteam ?? I mean its good to change the press and review members.. it keeps the reviews fresh..

Many of the aardschokpeople have the same style of writing and after years of reading the review and festival reports you get the general idea !! :D

CyR1c said:
lol...I certainly agree..

I must say the review and the pics were quite good !!... :worship:

Are going to be a full member of their pressteam ?? I mean its good to change the press and review members.. it keeps the reviews fresh..

Many of the aardschokpeople have the same style of writing and after years of reading the review and festival reports you get the general idea !! :D
Oh dear god no! Thanks for the compliment :) but I don't think I'd ever want to be a puppet with a print zine like that (I don't need more obligations that I have know) - but I'd love to help out when I can! When I'm at a certain gig already... It's important for me to be my own person, that's why Cora, Silkie and I started our own webzine :) Not for the fame and money (not that a print zine pays much, haha, but it's something) but for our own outlet and freedom :headbang:

Lol..point taken... :D

After a few visits to Morrigan's Pit I must say that it is also a good alternative...so I'll be checking it more often to get a other-side-of-the-story-feeling.... :loco:

:headbang: