Normandie ROCKED

maiden4life

New Metal Member
Jan 21, 2005
Anaheim
Once again, an awesome show. Thank you to EVERYONE in the band for making another show to remember... :headbang: :worship: Aja, thanks for the personal attention at the booth when i was trying to get my cd,pic and shirt. You're a doll. Once again you ladies proved that you can ROCK :headbang: any place you perform!!! :worship: DONT EVER CHANGE!!! Love you all!! You know how to kick some major a#$!!! Looking forward to listening to the new cd. See you in Long Beach. Up The Irons!!!!

P.S. Mother's Day.

Andy

maiden4life said:
Once again, an awesome show. Thank you to EVERYONE in the band for making another show to remember... :headbang: :worship: Aja, thanks for the personal attention at the booth when i was trying to get my cd,pic and shirt. You're a doll. Once again you ladies proved that you can ROCK :headbang: any place you perform!!! :worship: DONT EVER CHANGE!!! Love you all!! You know how to kick some major a#$!!! Looking forward to listening to the new cd. See you in Long Beach. Up The Irons!!!!

P.S. Mother's Day.

Andy
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Hey Andy!
Thanks so much for coming to the show. You're more than welcome - you were so patient in the hectic aftermath. o_O Enjoy the CD!

It was great to play at the Normandie again- it's such a good sounding room and the staff was, as always, a total pleasure to work with. Thanks to everyone who came out and to Bill Curd for inviting us back. He's a great guy. Looking forward to our all ages show in Lake Forest and looking forward to saying "Scream for me, Long Beach!"!

Well, I travelled thousands of miles from Scotland, and was awake for 33 hours in total so wasn't all there, but it was worth it, the show was fantastic, loved the sounds, the setlist AND all the various Eddie costumes! Was a show well worth seeing. Have seen Hi-On Maiden, the official tribute band back home in the UK, but those guys are nothing compared to The Maidens.

Thanks Mark, Linda and the rest of the band for a great night and making me feel welcome in LA. Hope to see you again sometime in the future. Going back to bed now *yawn*

xxxxx

thanks andy and fatboy \m/ fun show! anyone get lucky at the tables? :heh: the one time i played pai gow last year i had beginners luck and won the first three hands and pissed off everyone at the table cuz i did't know what the hell i was doing...ahahha - i stole their mojo!!!!

here ya go metallicat:

aces high
trooper
# of the beast
can i play w/madness
prowler
wasted years
where eagles dare
ides/wrathchild
stranger in a strange land
powerslave
children of the damned
run to the hills
iron maiden

MiniMurray said:
thanks andy and fatboy \m/ fun show! anyone get lucky at the tables? :heh: the one time i played pai gow last year i had beginners luck and won the first three hands and pissed off everyone at the table cuz i did't know what the hell i was doing...ahahha - i stole their mojo!!!!

here ya go metallicat:

aces high
trooper
# of the beast
can i play w/madness
prowler
wasted years
where eagles dare
ides/wrathchild
stranger in a strange land
powerslave
children of the damned
run to the hills
iron maiden

Cheers Sara!!! :headbang:

Was that Stranger's debut then? How did it go? :D

noisy_bastard said:
Well, I travelled thousands of miles from Scotland, and was awake for 33 hours in total so wasn't all there, but it was worth it, the show was fantastic, loved the sounds, the setlist AND all the various Eddie costumes! Was a show well worth seeing. Have seen Hi-On Maiden, the official tribute band back home in the UK, but those guys are nothing compared to The Maidens.

Thanks Mark, Linda and the rest of the band for a great night and making me feel welcome in LA. Hope to see you again sometime in the future. Going back to bed now *yawn*

xxxxx

No wonder you were sitting!!! :D

Thanks for making us a part of your trip to L.A.!

["stranger in a strange land" sounded great. i loved the small setting, too. the lead singer for the scorpions tribute cd really sounded like him (and he was short, too!). :D

for those interested:

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
BAD BOYS RUNNING WILD
THE ZOO
ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE
ANOTHER PIECE OF MEAT
FALLING IN LOVE
STILL LOVING YOU
DYNAMITE
BIG CITY NIGHTS
COMING HOME
BLACKOUT
I'M LEAVING YOU

Doodoobubbachuck said:
You're welcome, Dave. Was a pleasure meeting you. Hope your ride back to your hotel was decent. Was this your first trip out to Los Angeles?

Yep, first trip to LA, second trip ever to the US. Coming back to LA sometime within the next month though, just found out today so looking forward to that. Hope you will be playing then as well. Taxi ride home after gig was fine, driver was a good guy and very interested in some of the UK laws!!