Maiden Tacoma

Just thought I would resurrect a REALLY old thread and say I hope the Maidens can make it back to Tacoma in '07. Also, Losfer Words is just a really bad goalie. :headbang:

Hey LG!!! What's up!!!! Nice to hear from ya! We will be in Seattle in March on a Friday....I can't remember the date off hand - I think March 16th. The Royal Bear! See you there?? :saint: Sign up on our emailing list on our homepage and you will be in the know of all upcoming doo dah!

Hey, the Royal Bear! While it's the Seattle area, it's really in Algona, WA (I think), probably about 3-4 miles from where I am. I hope to be there. Maybe I can talk my wife into coming along. She's more of a country girl, being from Dallas, but she likes her rock and roll from time to time. I think Losfer Words will probably be there too!

Take care everyone!
LG

:loco:

That is Awesome. I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing the ladies play some great music.

By the way, I'm not that bad of a Goalie, I just can't run around for the whole soccer game :lol:

Losfer Words

Holy shit. I read the first post about the ladies playing Tacoma "last night" and freaked out that I missed a gig in my area. Then I read the date and breathed a sigh of relief. I'll be at the Seattle gig. :headbang: I'm hoping for more in the area like last tour, but I'll be happy even if it's just the one gig.

I did a mental double take, too Rya and I KNOW I didn't miss a show :lol: Things are crazed but not that crazy!

Can't wait to see ya'll again! Thanks for reviving this thread, LG! It was fun to remember my first visit to Washington. Hope we get to meet your wife this time. :)