HAPPY B-DAY TO ME GET TO PARTY WITH THE LADIES

tides tender

DANGER BOY ENTERTAINMENT
Sep 15, 2004
Tacoma
APRIL 8TH WILL ROCK THE LADIES ARE IN MY TOWN ON MY B-DAY WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO..

IRON MAIDENS
APRIL 8TH
THE OLDE SHIPWRECK
TACOMA WA
253-383-1144

tides tender said:
APRIL 8TH WILL ROCK THE LADIES ARE IN MY TOWN ON MY B-DAY WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO..

You're going to have a great time! I got to see the MaidenS near my birthday, and they were so awesome. They even gave me a shout out for my birthday. So sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Happy Birthday!

MiniMurray said:
awesome! what song do you want to hear?
i wanna hear run to the hills!!!!! or if you know mental health by quiet riot which nobody does that would be great also..woo hooo cant wait..i can sing it if you can play it.

kip :headbang: :worship:

tides tender said:
i wanna hear run to the hills!!!!! or if you know mental health by quiet riot which nobody does that would be great also..woo hooo cant wait..i can sing it if you can play it.

kip :headbang: :worship:

:lol: Kipperoonioski!!! You know we only play Maiden songs, ya? Surely you're not confusing us with The Valley Dolls who played that song last visit up?!?! ;) Or did you really want us to play Metal Health? That would definitely shock people............Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!! :headbang: We'll play Run to the Hills just for you that night.......how's that??!! :cool:

no i understand you have to play all maiden tunes just thought i would try to get ya to do quiet riot but all i know is that night is gonna rock!!!!!!! :headbang:

kip

HOLY SHIT JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY BOYS SAT IN PORTORCHARD "UNDERRIDE" I AM SOOOOO THERE GONNA BE A LONG WEEKEND!!!!

KIP (DANGER BOY ENTERTAINMENT)

tides tender said:
HOLY SHIT JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY BOYS SAT IN PORTORCHARD "UNDERRIDE" I AM SOOOOO THERE GONNA BE A LONG WEEKEND!!!!

KIP (DANGER BOY ENTERTAINMENT)

kick ass band definately - my friend alan turned me on to horsepower kills :headbang:
check out their website
http://www.underride.net/
looking forward to seeing their show :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! :OMG:

You are one lucky dude Kip!!!!!:headbang: Hope you have a great birthday!

Maybe one of these days, your travels will include a well planned stop in LA! ;) And you never know, we may end up in your back yard one of these days! Wouldn't that be incredible?

I've always wanted to see beautiful Scotland, Ireland - home of U2 and of course, Merry Olde England! :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! :OMG:

You are one lucky dude Kip!!!!!:headbang: Hope you have a great birthday!

thanks bro!!!!if you ever come to seattle wa you have a place to stay here anytime!!! 1 day and counting maidenssssssssssss!!! :headbang: