question for Somnium_in_tenebris

ooo i had judgement dedicated to me so there

.........although i never wrote it, so i think duncs dedication wins......oh and he was also in the band......yeah he definately wins.........but i have a mullet so im cooler.

blackeyed said:
ooo i had judgement dedicated to me so there

.........although i never wrote it, so i think duncs dedication wins......oh and he was also in the band......yeah he definately wins.........but i have a mullet so im cooler.
the Elitist :D

:OMG: sophia!!!! are you baring your arse to me.........i've never been so appalled. better pull you pants back up quick before raven soul sees it ........we all know what her sex drive is like - after all shes only have long hair.....oh btw are you in a band??

(hahahahhahahahha - i love making myself laugh.)

blackeyed said:
:OMG: sophia!!!! are you baring your arse to me.........i've never been so appalled. better pull you pants back up quick before raven soul sees it ........we all know what her sex drive is like - after all shes only have long hair.....oh btw are you in a band??

(hahahahhahahahha - i love making myself laugh.)
hahahhahaa you have to like her though for being an ace groupie :D

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:lol: @Claire Lets puke on furcoats,leatherpants,keyboards and people on the street together 1,2,3! :puke:
hahahahhaa class :puke: (in a non eating disorder way) i also feel like farting on someone's head- but that is by the by.
yeah raven soul is a quality groupie. i love the way her english seems really broken but she has the uncanny ability to say things in a fluid english way - like says things in a quiloquial (spelling?) manner. must be all that time in manchest :err: (< d'ya get it manchest - : err : - god im fucking funny)

blackeyed said:
hahahahhaa class :puke: (in a non eating disorder way) i also feel like farting on someone's head- but that is by the by.
yeah raven soul is a quality groupie. i love the way her english seems really broken but she has the uncanny ability to say things in a fluid english way - like says things in a quiloquial (spelling?) manner. must be all that time in manchest :err: (< d'ya get it manchest - : err : - god im fucking funny)
i like listening to people having a nice accent and using colloquial language, like the scouse one, hehe. Just saw 51st state, taking place in Pool, fucken class i tell yer, one guy running into a pub full of ManU fans singing "you'll never walk alone", i was pissing me pants off. Generally, it's a funny movie, maybe because of the cursing and that. And i realized i already knew most of the cusswords or expressions from this forum like hehe. It's always good to learn sumthing ;)

hahah 51st state is a proper good film. loved it the first time i saw it - actually it was on telly the other week too! however,the main bird and bloke dont really have scouse accents and i think you can tell really. how class were the skins in that film. mad bastards. put a pair of docs on, turn up your jeans, slap on a pair of trouser braces and you'll be an original rude boy too......

hehe, yeah, funny how they always got knocked in the face, especially the lad who seems to their leader.
And it's not really a poodlian accent the main guy (De Souza) is talking? Sounded cool though. the dog's bollocks ;)

the guy that is the most authentic sounding in the film is probably the drugs guy who owns the club. he is like my fave character in the film. i love seeing scousers represented on film/tv - its hilarious to see a parody of the merseyside lifestyle, just minor sayings and habbits - really make me chuckle. another example is the Royale family.