question for Somnium_in_tenebris

i definitely have to come over some time. A mate of me some days ago met a guy from Liverpool at his work. And he talked to him for half an hour although they don't know each other, about footie of course (the poor boy was a red whereas his other two bros were Toffees). When i would have been there i wouldn't have dared to talk to him. Anyway, it would be cool to go there sometime.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i was standing with Ad Infinitum in the middle of the stage at the back and we heard this conversation.They dedicated Empty to Dunc,im pretty sure.

But anyways!
not every dedication is made seriously you know,of course you do it to some ppl you "owe" to,but mostly its said for the beat of it,eh?:)
how about fucking right off? you cheeky twat

Oh sorry I'll 'privately' send multiple SMS's to people I hardly know, to try and get them on my side. Ah no, thats you isnt it?
And yeah, give up mentioning my name. You've caused me enough trouble as it is.

playground.jpg

oooo foooookin hell......down take this out of turn like but i fucking love these boards. never a dull moment, always a stone left unturned, a secret to be told, an angle you havent quite covered [/bullshit]