Hello Greeks :)

I don't think you'd like to know what it means though... and could you please stop talking in any other language than Greek and English in this thread?

Tell me, can you heal what father's done, or cut this rope and let us run
Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free, you jab another pin
Jab another pin in me
NO MORE-NO MORE PIN IN ME...
Ah, great lyrics has this song...

Originally posted by Fixxxer
I don't think you'd like to know what it means though... and could you please stop talking in any other language than Greek and English in this thread?

D'accord pas de problème j'arrête tout de suite de parler le Français , t'as vu ? Mtchk !

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e

hé d'ou tu parles keugré avec ouame comme ça là d'apres toi chui ton ami là mtchk hé vas y baisse les yeux la putain d'ta race t'as cru quoi chui un gars du neuf cinq t'as vu mtchk hé donne moi tes chaussures et ton keugré t ouf toi tu gazes avec les gars du secteur ä ouech ouech passi en force :mad:

:OMG:
:mad:
:loco:
:D

Kai diridaxta diridiridaxta, kai diridaxta diridiri da.
Ma ti skata lene re gmt, den exw katalavei Xristo!
Polye8nikh to kaname :loco:

Tespa, Giwrgo long time no see, pou xa8hkes???

Originally posted by Morpheus

that one i understood, hehe

damn my french got so bad:eek:

it's because it's the only post where i did not speak subburban slang. ( except for ' t'as vu ? mtchk )
I think the majority of French people wouldn't understand the rest anyway.
It's such a funny way of talking , you've got to hear that once in your life !

I don't think you'd like to know what it means though...

Come on please tell me , you awaken my curiosity , I won't get offended I swear :)
Allez s'il te plait dis moi ! Tu as éveillé ma curiosité , je ne le prendrai pas mal , c'est promis ! :)

Originally posted by cedarbreed

it's because it's the only post where i did not speak subburban slang. ( except for ' t'as vu ? mtchk )
I think the majority of French people wouldn't understand the rest anyway.
It's such a funny way of talking , you've got to hear that once in your life !

Nice to hear that...

Come on please tell me , you awaken my curiosity , I won't get offended I swear :)
Allez s'il te plait dis moi ! Tu as éveillé ma curiosité , je ne le prendrai pas mal , c'est promis ! :)

It wasn't me who said so I don't care... Dragonlord said it. HAHAHA I'm selling him out but I don't care. :lol:
It means "the cunt of your mother". Now, would you please stop talking all that French (which also is a crap language compared to English... :cry: :loco: :D ) ?????

It wasn't me who said so I don't care... Dragonlord said it. HAHAHA I'm selling him out but I don't care. :lol:
It means "the cunt of your mother".

Thanks ! hahaha I knew it was something like that , just an intuition ... :D
@ Dragonlord : My mum's cunt doing fine , thank you !

Now, would you please stop talking all that French (which also is a crap language compared to English... :cry: :loco: :D ) ?????

Not only the language ! Anything French is crap compared to anything English ! Have a look at the football league ! :(

Ever since i saw mehdi's post I have been trying to find someone who can speak french to translate it to me... But tough luck... It seams like a language from another world :p

Anyway can someone plz tell me what the heck is going on?

Fixxxer tststs... den eprepe na to peis... Eprepe na tous afhseis na to broun xrhsimopoiwntas thn fantasia tous LOL...

Dragonlord RULEZZZZZZZZZZZ xaxaxaxa

Take care :)

Not only the language ! Anything French is crap compared to anything English ! Have a look at the football league ! :(
Well, I'd have to disaggree on that one...
French cuisine is much better than the English one... Especially those French sweets... yum yum!
And what about French kissing? (I'd hate to imagine what English kissing would be like LOL :lol: hehehe)

Originally posted by Dying_Swan
Ever since i saw mehdi's post I have been trying to find someone who can speak french to translate it to me... But tough luck... It seams like a language from another world :p

Unless you knew someone from Seine Saint Denis it will be hard to translate it ! Language from another world ... Right on spot !

French cuisine is much better than the English one... Especially those French sweets... yum yum!
And what about French kissing? (I'd hate to imagine what English kissing would be like LOL :lol: hehehe)

Ok you're right about French cuisine but French kissing ... Sorry to dissapoint you but it's just a myth :cry:

oh my oh my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: