Question for the band

Apr 17, 2006
USA
Hello, I just had a quick question. I remember hearing that there was a 15th track recorded during the Viva Emptiness sessions that was never released in favor of re-recording it for The Great Cold Distance album. Can anybody tell me which song that is? Thanks!!

i think it is consternation off tgcd, not sure...cause anders posted here like one year ago, saying that a very brutal guitar-driven song was recorded during the viva emptiness sessions, but he lost it, cause the computer in which the song was saved crashed, i think the band members would give ya a better answer than myself, but i remember reading in an interview that it was consternation, but NOT sure. =)

i aint play this said:
i think it is consternation off tgcd, not sure...cause anders posted here like one year ago, saying that a very brutal guitar-driven song was recorded during the viva emptiness sessions, but he lost it, cause the computer in which the song was saved crashed, i think the band members would give ya a better answer than myself, but i remember reading in an interview that it was consternation, but NOT sure. =)

That's so weird, because in all honesty I had guessed that it was Consternation, only because it sounds like something from the Viva Emptiness album.

I was also going to ask if the Viva Emptiness sessions version of the song would ever be released, but if it indeed did get lost forever then I guess that answers that question.