The Other Albums?

i started with tonight's decison i actually own none of there first couple there hard to find, i need them!!!!! there best album is last fair deal , its the sickest doom/rock/metal w/e you want to call it, perfect lyrics perfect atmosphere everything

burton said:
Katatonia slave?! Where can I sign up for that?

<.<

Bit difficult procedure. You have to start by becoming a GWAR slave first, and then work yourself up by becoming a Dissection stabbing-and-pin-cushion-slave. Then, when you've seen and done it all and feel all washed out and empty and sad, then you are prepared to be initiated into the SlaveKult ov Katatonia...... :devil:

Deliverance6 said:
They are not hard to find......you just need to put a little effort into looking for them......I would suggest you buy this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/KATATONIA-Brave-Yester-Days-2CDs-DIGI-PACK_W0QQitemZ4775761805QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That's a bit of an annoying seller, lures you with cheap prices and then outrageously overcharges you on the postage ($8.99!! and no combined shipping available), to still get his profit. You pay more for the postage than for the CD itself.

I am a fan of MANY genres of metal, from traditional, to melodic death, to power, to doom. I also like some indie too. Therefore, Katatonia is almost the perfect band for me. As I said, if the Cure played metal......

MadTinus said:
That's a bit of an annoying seller, lures you with cheap prices and then outrageously overcharges you on the postage ($8.99!! and no combined shipping available), to still get his profit. You pay more for the postage than for the CD itself.

I know....I hate that guy too.....but it is still worth the buy....or I am sure that within a couple days there will be one for a completely fair price....