Question for the Jag peoples - BLOODSTAINED

Jean-Pierre

Son of The Bitch
Jun 27, 2004
Detroit, MI
Well, what do you guys think of the Greek band Bloodstained? I ask you this, because they sound EXACTLY like Ample Destruction-era Panzer! Which I think is totally fuckin' awesome. :headbang:

http://www.bloodstained.tk/

EDIT: Eh, I guess "EXACTLY" is an overexaggeration, but they certainly do sound like Jag Panzer.

Well Jean-Pierre, I'm sorry to report that the link doesn't work. But I've got the song Bloodstain on the Metal Crusade Vol. VII sampler and it does not sound exactly like AD-era Jag Panzer IMHO.
But there are similarities and they sound very good and are definitely worth checking out for every Jag Panzer fan.

I saw them live 2 years ago (Keep it True fest'), they did a cool cover of "Harder than Steel" (!) and they're quite influenced by JP indeed. Especially the singer I thought, but they would need an additional guitar player ;)
Too bad they had a crappy sound that day...

They are good, the vocals really remind of Harry. But the song I heard (Greetings From Hell) shows another thing that makes Jag panzer special: the drums. Rikard plays it so wisely, he does not get stuck on the machine-gun-double-bass-power-drums, and it makes the songs much more enjoyable.

Roddoliver said:
They are good, the vocals really remind of Harry. But the song I heard (Greetings From Hell) shows another thing that makes Jag panzer special: the drums. Rikard plays it so wisely, he does not get stuck on the machine-gun-double-bass-power-drums, and it makes the songs much more enjoyable.

Oh, I most definitely agree. Something that NEEDS to end is the overuse of double bass.