Question for Vintersorg

dear Vintersorg,
we gave you our debut album called "evening in valhalla" at the backstage area of the summer breeze open air, perhaps you could remember! did you ever listen to it? maybe you receive a lot of stuff like this, but we spend hundrets of hours by listening to your music, so you have to spend one hour (or perhaps 71:21 minutes) listening to our music ;)
it would make us very happy to hear from you!

Florian & Johannes

Well I have a fråga. Where did you learn about astrology, physics, chemistry etc. , in school or mostly by yourself or a combination of both?

I think Vintersorg is definitely a musical Genius. And it seems to me that his world outlook is also interesting and smart. Grreat respect to him! Vintersorg's music is one of my inspiration's ways (on a level with Emperor,Arcturus and Ulver).
Винтерзорг рулит неимоверно! А постригся зря :)

Draugadróttin said:
Your Highness

When will you come and play in Denmark, or atleast in Göteborg... We beg you...
At the moment we don't have any tour dates planned, so I can't tell!

mr V

Djöfull said:
Well I have a fråga. Where did you learn about astrology, physics, chemistry etc. , in school or mostly by yourself or a combination of both?

I'm a very curious guy, so most of my "studying" comes from doing it by myself.

mr V

Vintersorg said:

mr V

hmm gotta hold back a bit on mead. Here the other day I asked a question wich wasn't the one I ment to ask.. So here we go again...

Hello, how do you do Mr. V ... I would like to know if you (as the rumor has went) are an Odinist/heathen/asatrú.. If you in-fact are a Odinist, I would like to know wich kind of blót you prefer? And the necklace you wore on older pictures, I have wondered a lot of times what the meaning of it could be, and I think that it's mostly facinating.

07.jpg

Heíll Vetrasarg

I would like to ask you something aswell, Vintersorg. Don't you miss the old time in Otyg? My soul burns everytime I listen to these albums... I also wonder if Quorthon was (and perhaps still is) a big influence in your music and song writing? Hälsningar från Dalarna.

Vintersorg said:

mr V
Heres a Question since I consider your Music to be Progressive Would you consider Coming to America To play the ProgPower Fest? ... it was a Big sucess for all the european bands this year .... I think you would be surprised at the response you would get .. Just something I was pondering :D

Draugadróttin said:
Hello, how do you do Mr. V ... I would like to know if you (as the rumor has went) are an Odinist/heathen/asatrú.. If you in-fact are a Odinist, I would like to know wich kind of blót you prefer? And the necklace you wore on older pictures, I have wondered a lot of times what the meaning of it could be, and I think that it's mostly facinating.

From an interview from '02:
As in the potential hit "Vem Styr Symmetrin?" ("Who Runs The Symmetry?"). Can it be interprated as if you suddenly have had religious issues? One does not recognize the tone from the days when you sung about "himmelrikets svaglynta gesäll" and to "bardas med Kristus veka bröder", to name a few.
Andreas fondly giggles about his lyrics on the first recording "Hedniskhjärtad" (1998) and the follower "Till Fjälls" (same year).
-Many will for sure weave in religious aspects in the new lyrics, but the truth is that they - at least for me - is strictly scientifict held. I put no charge in the word "vem" ("who"), one can just as well change it for "vad" ("what"). Call it an energy or a divinity or whatever, it is up to the listener to define it.
- No matter how much one research within nature science one can never get away from the question about what lies behind this bizarre act which we all are a part of. It seems as if there is a basic plan that the symmetry wins over chaos. The question I ask is what the basic plan comes from.The majority of the western population aims for an old man among the clouds with a beard, as the most likely alternative. Andreas laughs at such naivity.
If he thinks believing in an old man among the clouds is naive my guess is that the same goes for believing in an old one-eyed man in Asgård.. ;)

Afaik the necklace is called a trollcross and protects you from being taken by trolls!

The Alaskan Headbanger said:
Pfft. I'd love to ask, but I won't even waste my time, no-one is interested in Alaskans...heh

Sad, isn't it?
my X seems to think theres something special about alaska she got married and moved up there ...... HAH and she thought Vermont Winters were bad Pfffffffffffffft :loco:

Actually, Alaskan winters are my favorite part of the year. There's something amazing about seeing your town covered in snow. Which part did she move to, if you have any idea? I'm from South Centeral, our winters are about half as bad as the people in the northern villages get. Good snow is almost becoming rare around here(It hurts to say...but it's true.)