Question for Wolf and the band.

KorgX3

Redneck
Sep 18, 2002
Redneckville, ID
www.dementiaradio.com
I've talked to Wolf about this before, and I thought I'd lost this domain name, but I still do own it:

www.enchantize.com

I'd purchased it awhile back and was going to start a fan site before theoasis.cc was established. Anyway, after seeing that an updated Enchant site was launched, it kind of defeated my purpose and I let the domain name drift.

Well, apparently, I thought I'd lost it because it still points to my old host's address and someone must be squatting there, waiting for the address to get released, and it basically saying "this is our domain, coming soon!" Well. Poo on them. :D

Anyway... The question is whether or not you guys would be interested in this domain? Nothing necessary, it's just yours if you want it. :) I snagged the term "enchantize" from the liner notes of Time Lost about how you guys bring ideas to the table and then "enchantize" them. hehehe. Anywho, lemme know, and I'll do what I need to to get it handed over to you. My hold on it expires in January so there's still some time to consider it. :D

Hey Chuck,

www.enchantize.com sounds way cool. :cool:
I guess it's up to Doug if he wants to switch domains... I highly suggest keeping it "in the family" though... don't let it go! If the band doesn't take it, you could still come up with a fan site... or maybe we could launch a fan archive or something similar together ? Just a thought.

Take care
Wolf

Originally posted by EnchantWeb
I highly suggest keeping it "in the family" though...

True true. It's tough to get decent .com names anymore. The whole reason I scrapped the idea for the fan site, anyway, is because your official one (of course) knocked the crap out of anything I was planning on doing. :D

Man, my web skills are so ghetto. hehehe. I can do mouseovers, tho. ;)