???? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? Question Mark?

"The American black when it does and the level falls without knowing why, the people whom it thinks that when it will try to listen to this album and the thought will change. Ten serum year 5 people of Illinois week Chicago native is with a member the beautiful band will carry on shoulder with tik are playing the black maul frame. It is simple and the black which it will carry on shoulder knows it thinks I see to pro the black maul frame where the ley sheave impression has become deliciousness. These people there is a possibility in the band which receives this effect knowing the fact from five phey su is included things. Step khel the typical black maul frame su khu li it informs Ming and occasionally ulph it boils down at the ton which is extremely sad the place where it does, it comes to feel quite sensitivity. When and it listens to it saw and it was brave and it was it is quick theym the performer of the gun it was continued and A work su ley pro that ley sheave and the performer of jazz impression it was discovered the portion which is joined together and place that ttayn five phey su it listened to as and tus even one misunderstanding it listened to. Of course five phey su it and the impression in small quantity, different but end is. When these people coming in contact initially, the demonstration album is it plays this degree leveling instrument music from the thing once to be yellow, the age will be which degree and well! it knew the fact that the member most which it thinks is the youth in 20 candle middles and two time it surprised and. The members are coming to equip are young the thing and basic performance capability still, the thing to wrap up this band of these people there is a place where they go out and but already from the fact that it will do a big role and the demonstration album it meets a good label because is verified a capability and when selling the proper album, music result above the demonstration album it seems and decrease the expectation it tries."

That was crazy, obviously it was some other language and thats the way it translates. However froom what I can make of it, this person is paying you guys a huge compliment!

Look i found another review:

Clad In Darkness - Amidst Her Shadows

cat-crap-big.jpg

0/10

Stephen Trepak.