Question to all of you......

Saubermann

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2001
Germany
Here in Germany, nearly all people who listen to metal know Grave Digger and they are, I think very famous in the Metal Scene in Germany.

Now my question: Does anyone out of Germany and Austria or Switzerland know Grave Digger?
Their new album is pure Heavy Metal like all other albums.

You can visit their website at: http://www.grave-digger.de

yes i know Grave Digger, but I'm from Switzerland as you mentioned above ;) i have three album:, Heart Of Darkness, Excalibur and The Grave Digger, and I like them!

my brother's girlfriend likes grave-digger, thats enough for me to avoid this band, so i don't know their music, but surely it sucks ass, because this bitch is fuckin' stupid....

Yeah, in Spain they are very famous, and they are always playing in all the Heavy Metal Festivals here.

My favourite album is the first one, "Heavy Metal Breakdown".

Originally posted by Carnivore
my brother's girlfriend likes grave-digger, thats enough for me to avoid this band, so i don't know their music, but surely it sucks ass, because this bitch is fuckin' stupid....

Hahahaha well put. Actually I think a few of their songs are better than average......"Lancelot" and "Knights of the Cross" remind me of original Heavy Metal style shit...."The Raven" isn't too bad either but I'd have to honestly say on my part....most of their stuff sucks ass to me.......like I said a few songs do have potential if you like Judas Priest kinda metal which I once did. (But sadly, even they were better than GD. I think it's all due to these fuckin homo lead singers and shit. LMFAO u know it's fuckin true.......all of u. :lol:Unfortunately, Grave Digger should NOT and cannot be truly compared with the Black Metal genre by anyone who knows what in the fuck they're talking about when they classify it. You'd think the opposite with a name like that though. But yeah I bet they're all over the place in germany. Here in the US not too many people seem to have heard of them.......only peeps who browse metal sites I suppose out here. They have like an almost 80's style to all their shit. That's probably why they aren't heard too much out here in the modern day. I Guess that kinda stuff's in style in Germany these days.

Hmm... Grave-digger hasn't gotten to america yet for the most part. As it is, I have to go out of the way to find blind guardian, in flames, stratovarious... etc. But that's probably for the best, because if our corp-labels got a hold of them it would definitely ruin it, then we'd get all these young-teenie poser wusses liking metal sinply because they're told to like it... stupid corporate america, haha. I hope european music stays the way it is and doesn't get shot to shit like it has here. :)