Question to Asgeir

Asgeir_bass.jpg

I used a 5 string fretted Warwick of some sort and an Ibanez Gary Willis fretless.

- Asgeir

Reactions: progmetaldan
thanks! i liked your low-frequencies on that album.
I don't know why the fans generally don't like EPIC very much... for me that album sets a evolution to the sound of Borknagar... I don't know... I just feel Epic has a better production... yeah that's obvious... but on the musics of EPIC there's no gaps. everything is filling in the songs ... well not that I'm right... it's just how I perceive it. epic is as great as quintessence, taoc, empiricism in my oppinion

Not a question but still worth saying anyway: for those of you who don't know Asgeir will be doing session drums on Code's new album.

Who are Code you ask: http://www.myspace.com/codeblackmetal

...yes this was an excuse to plug one of my favorite bands but still massive thanks to Asgeir for stepping up to the task.

holy shit YOU'RE PLAYIN FOR CODE!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE ASGEIR!

But what happened to Lancelot?

well epic is pretty good, but the bass isnt something out of this world. everything else really stands out though.

Is that Lars Norberg's GW Sig bass?

Yes.

- Asgeir

That was nice that he let you use it... :p What is it with all the Spiral Architect guys and being able to play just about any instrument invented???

Oyvind sings but can also play drums, guitar and bass
Asgeir, you can obviously drum, but now I see u can play bass as well, and I've heard you can play guitar well as well...
I'm sure both guitarists can play other things as well as Lars... My hat comes off to you guys!!! :worship:

EDIT: +rep for the photo and the cool Nevermore shirt... :headbang: