Gear freak question for Asgeir

That´s the case with most people into extreme music(with a few exceptions of course),i dont know any more laidback and likeable people.

^I always thought if you liked Metal music of any sort you were a Metalhead, like I'd consider everyone on this forum a Metalhead and probably everyone on UM as well.

Theres a fine line between a metalhead and a humble fan of the music. When I think metalhead, I think idiot Mexican teenage Slayer fan.

QFT

I do not think of myself as a metalhead even though about 60% of the music I listen to is metal, too many stereotypes which I loathe.

Edit: Anyhow, slightly back on topic, is there a place where you have listed all your gear Asgeir? I'd be very interested in seeing that 8)

Edit: Anyhow, slightly back on topic, is there a place where you have listed all your gear Asgeir? I'd be very interested in seeing that 8)

Got most of it listed but I'm in the process of building a new studio and buying some more equipment, so will make a website for it soon - hopefully some time this year (uh, this post will come back and bite me).