Question

UNIX fucking rules btw. If there's anything you need to know just ask, I consider myself the resident UNIX/Linux guru around here, though I'm not great

wierd, most people with that cert practically write their own paycheck. He's also pretty insanely smart :p

But no, this course is retardedly easy, it's just memorizing a shitload of commands and their options and all the possible combinations for our equally retarded teacher.

yeah, i have a few friends in the american armed forces, i just hope they come back ok as well. One is in the air force, the other is reserves.

Unfortunately, I don't see too many folks it Metal t-shirts. However, when I do, I'll typically say something. Not necessarily strike up a conversation. But not avoid one if my comment begins one.

Zod

yeah, it's pretty rare here, maybe thats why they're so chatty? I dunno, usually I see suckers to the total "urban wear" scam. The " I must be so totally ghetto cause I was $100 pants and a $90 T-shirt". and other retarded rap sheep.

I go to the store thats cheap... however, most of the pants I've bought there have survived 6 years as biking wear, school wear and fun wear... so I won't complain about that stuff... seeing as how they cost me what? 30 bucks?.