Question....?

MatRattz

Jun 9, 2003
Somewhereville
Visit site
Not sure about this one.

Apparently the live at donnington which was released in the uk wasn't the full show.

It could/should have been:

1. "Motorcycle Man" (3:42)
2. "Still Fit to Boogie" (2:42)
3. "Freeway Mad" (2:24)
4. "Backs to the Wall" (3:24)
5. "Wheels of Steel" (4:23)
6. "Bap Shoo Ap" (6:16)
7. "747 (Strangers in the Night)" (4:53)
8. "Stallions of the Highway" (3:18)
9. "Machine Gun" (5:36)
10. "Midnight Rider" (5:22)
11. "Frozen Rainbow" (6:01)
12. "Interview with Saxon" (3:01)

Only discovered it today. I'm not sure if it is or ain't. Seems right...... but then again... It could be something from the O/D stable, seeing how tracks 10 and 11 (possibly could have come off Diamonds and Nuggets), but it might not be.

I'll let you know... and for those who did buy the 9 track Donnington, I'll post the last 3 tracks on a free-host. Sod it... I don't care if O/D or Walt Disney Saxon own the copywrite to it, sue me you fuckers.

Hey MatRattz,

In my opinion Donington full concert have 9 tracks only because it´s Wheels of Steel Tour. So, Midnight Rider was taken from a posterior concert, maybe Frozen Rainbow and the Interview too.:Spin:

But it´s a curious post really!!

Saxon rules!:headbang:

Ok, having obtained this from a copy from dubious sources, tracks 10+11 are off Diamonds and Nuggets.

The interview with "Saxon" the quotes say it all really, is with Graham Oliver, and is not from the first Donnington. The interview gives it away when he says that Saxon are the first band to play it twice.

I guess he's doing all these "Donnington" CD's either to get a couple of hundred quid here and there, or he's really wanting to piss off the TRUE SAXON FANS.

If you see it avoid, like to a 11 year old girl should when she sees Garry Glitter.

Most of us own Diamonds and Nuggets anyway, so as promised.... If anyone wants it and its just the interview:

http://rapidshare.de/files/11063627/12-Interview_with_Saxon.mp3.html

Click on free, and type in the 3 letter/number password shown in the box.