Quick Decision: M-Audio or Line 6 POD UX1 ???

If you're in any way referring to me, trust me, I checked these things the very first. And the Acer was by its specs about as good as my MacBook is now, except that it had an ATI processor rather than an Intel.

Nah I wasnt man, I never read your posts so I'm not calling you out on anything.

It's just usually that's what the problem is, I'd imagine a lot of inexperienced reviewers would pick up on that sort of thing because they dont know how to work the damn interface.

Öwen;8711676 said:
Nah I wasnt man, I never read your posts so I'm not calling you out on anything.

It's just usually that's what the problem is, I'd imagine a lot of inexperienced reviewers would pick up on that sort of thing because they dont know how to work the damn interface.

Yeah, you're right. I remember when I used the M-Audio support forum... The whole place was stuffed with downright stupid questions.

It felt like those people didn't even know what the device is they've just bought, like they'd picked up a random product off the shelf of a random store, and then want to make it work.

How about Lexicon Omega Studio (2 mic in + 4 line in (one being instrument input) + spdif) or Lambda Studio which is the same with only 2 inputs (it is only 10€ cheaper, but I don't see the point getting cheap on that pricedrop)? If you would get that you wouldn't need to upgrade right away compared to either one of those