FS: LTD Guitar, M-Audio Interface, Pod XT Live

Maybe its just the £:$ ratio but that project mix seems like a great deal. How come you are selling it?

I don't need M-Powered anymore as I have switched to Cubase, and I don't find myself using the control surface (excellent as it may be) as much as some people do. I've only had the unit since late January and it's virtually brand new with the original box.

I will ship overseas for reasonable rates, just PM me if you're interested.

GearGoblin listings with pics have been added (see the first post.) I'm not going to sell M-Powered separate, it's essentially free in other words. I wouldn't sell the Project Mix for less than $800, so you may as well take the software. :)

I'm still looking at new interfaces, I'll let you guys know what I decide on in another thread. Thanks!

GearGoblin listings with pics have been added (see the first post.) I'm not going to sell M-Powered separate, it's essentially free in other words. I wouldn't sell the Project Mix for less than $800, so you may as well take the software. :)

I'm still looking at new interfaces, I'll let you guys know what I decide on in another thread. Thanks!

:cough: Fireface :cough: