Quick mix...Comment on the tone?

guitar tone is good, revalver w/ impulses i guess? the drums sound kind of mono though, and the snare sounds like it's all reverb and there is no crack or attack to it. plus the high hat is way to loud.

guitar tone is good, revalver w/ impulses i guess? the drums sound kind of mono though, and the snare sounds like it's all reverb and there is no crack or attack to it. plus the high hat is way to loud.

Thanks man....The guitars are my PODxt....two tracks of the Criminal and two tracks of the Big bottom.

Hmm, quite a good tone for a Pod; it's not perfect, but I can't imagine the gizmo putting out much better. I like the music, especially when the major "triumphant part" comes in. The snare has WAAAAAYYYY too much reverb, though, IMO, and the hi-hat is too loud while the crash sounds really thin/phasey/distorted. And if you're gonna say you just got your guitar painted, you gotta post pics, come on!

Hmm, quite a good tone for a Pod; it's not perfect, but I can't imagine the gizmo putting out much better. I like the music, especially when the major "triumphant part" comes in. The snare has WAAAAAYYYY too much reverb, though, IMO, and the hi-hat is too loud while the crash sounds really thin/phasey/distorted. And if you're gonna say you just got your guitar painted, you gotta post pics, come on!

Same.