Quick Saxon fan related questionnaire!

I'll try help you out but I think you've just alienated your target audience!

2.Jeans/t-shirts/rugby shirt or suit on weekdays
3.Working Class
4.O-level standard (Left to start a family!)
5.Around £1700 pcm
6.Irish caucasian (not to be confused with my mate who is a Cork Asian!)
7.Long standing Labour party member

Good luck with your survey.

correction:

i found something:

(no wonder that my translator sites didn´t find that slang - i call them "strapse") :Spin:

s_336.jpg

is it THAT what you mean ?

i only wear jarretells when my girl forgets them somewhere :tickled: - then i am running around like a dog without a bone :dopey:

well, i prefer these ones:

02966190000.jpg

02954770000.jpg

p.s. 1: it´s NOT my poopoo on that pics, they are not crunchy enuff
p.s. 2: i am NOT gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang:

legitimate survey, not legitimate, I don't care...here are my answers...

1. How old are you? 37

2. What fashions and clothes do you wear? casual nice for work, jeans on weekends.

3. What social class are you? middle class

4. What is your level of education? college graduate

5. What is your average disposable income? how much do I make or how much money do I have left after taxes/expenses? the latter about $100 a week, if lucky lol

6. What racial group are you? white

7. Do you have any particular political affiliation? not much into politics, but more affiliated with the Democrats.

ive read about that identity theft lark im not answering those questions!

jk

welcome to the forum!

ok, I have a small off-topic question... what a hell is this DVD connector that you need to install to be able to watch Disc 2 of Chronicles DVD? German readme is very helpfull, I'm sure, but for Germans only! :err:

747nahtan said:
Anyone else want to help me out then? Please.

Errrrr, let me think for a minute....Hmmmm....errrr.....sorry, but no! :lol: :D No offence to you, I'm sure your questionnaire is important to you - but even some of my family/friends don't know the answer to those questions, so I'm certainly not telling a complete stranger on a public message board!! I still don't see the relevance of most of them anyway, in relation to being a Saxon fan. Oh, and calling Saxonator (or anyone else!) a bastard is bang out of order! :Shedevil: We don't "owe" you anything, so if we object to being asked such personal questions by someone who comes from out of nowhere onto the forum, then that's our prerogative to either not answer or take the piss out of it! :D

Well... lets just forget it. Calling someone a bastard is not nice, but the welcome wasn't so warm either. Instead, you could answer to my question :D

yep, i already forgot that brain bug.. :)

quote "what a hell is this DVD connector that you need to install to be able to watch Disc 2 of Chronicles DVD" <--- you don&#180;t need to install that to be able to watch the second dvd !

it&#180;s only a little additional function....

so now off to your translation:

i will translate it for you as good as i can

just to prove my qualifications :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

well, let&#180;s go:

connector.jpg

"what is the dvdconnector able to ?

"the dvdconnector which was developed in the mediacs&#180; house connects media and internet on a very innovative kind. with the dvdconnector you can get directly and without long navigation internet-links and informations you wanna have about the artists and the contents of the dvd. so right now in cooperation with the label steamhammer/spv gmbh the music-database is going to be updated and from the middle of 2003 it&#180;s exclusively provided for you. to use the dvdconnector you need a pc with an internet connection, a cd-rom drive and of course a dvd by spv. just follow the installation instructions and get started.

steamhammer/spv and mediacs wish you much fun with this dvd."

well, i don&#180;t know for whom or what this could be interesting but i think it&#180;s not that kind of important function...

Quoting Nathan Mcwartydick: "All I ask of you is to fill out a fucking questionairre as this essay is very important (basicly if I don't do this essay I fail). Now stop being an arrogant bastard please"

I'll offer you a few tips. Spelling counts for a few marks right? Ok, get seriouse about what your doing by being serious. If your mistakes are numerouse, make numerous attemps to check your work, and above all if your doing a questionnaire at least spell the bloody thing right.

Above all don't patronise fans by demoing how a questionnaire should be completed, and for my next tip.... realise that most of us are quite happy keeping information to ourselves until we are happy and comfortable to discuss our lives with people we know.

Now depart, before we find out what university you go to and write to them letting them know how you have just alienated your key demographic.

Thanks Saxonator. :wave:
Sounds pretty useless program or something :ill:
Lol, license agreement is very interesting, hah. Though I never read them anyway...
Interesting program indeed... It's half English, half German... Now I start to regret that I even bought this DVD :(

1. How old are you?19

2. What fashions and clothes do you wear?Baggy Denim jeans band t-shirts and a leather motorbike jacket

3. What social class are you?working class

4. What is your level of education?left school age of 16 no qualifcations

5. What is your average disposable income?bout£1300 a month

6. What racial group are you?white british

7. Do you have any particular political affiliation?Non

2.Jeans/t-shirts/suit during the week
3.Working / Middle Class
4.Left school at 16 with CSE's
5.Whatever is left in my account after mortgage etc.
6.White British
7.Politically inept / Or not interested (delete as applicable)

Iwill play.
2.jeans/tee shirt
3.working class
4.0 when left school 2 now.
5.depends but it aint much
6.white british
7.I lefty anti nazi.But i will never join a party.

I think you find most Saxon fans are going to be white,male,working class with average income.

1. How old are you?18

2. What fashions and clothes do you wear? Jeans, band shirts

3. What social class are you? middle class

4. What is your level of education? at university

5. What is your average disposable income? virtually none, I am a poor student!

6. What racial group are you? white british

7. Do you have any particular political affiliation? fairly conservative

1. How old are you? 35

2. What fashions and clothes do you wear? Jeans & T-shirts evenings and weekends, Business attire otherwise

3. What social class are you? Upper Middle Class

4. What is your level of education? College Educated

5. What is your average disposable income? Varies

6. What racial group are you? English/Irish parents = Glow in the dark white

7. Do you have any particular political affiliation? Conservative