Quicksand Jesus

Awesome album. One big problem though - In a Darkened Room ends ALL WRONG. They should have had reprise of the chorus instead of just fading out on the guitar solo. Idiots.

I'm not a big fan of Monkey Business or Mudkicker, but everything else on the album is pretty much perfect. Awesome album, one of my top five ever. :headbang:

But that guitar solo at the end is awesome! :headbang:

Mudkicker and Monkey Business are two of my favourite tracks off it too, how can you not love them? :cry:

Best. Album. Ever.

Yeah, the guitar solo is awesome, but then it could have been followed up with the most powerful chorus in the history of music.

"Please let there be liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight in a darkened rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom..."

Monkey Business does indeed rule! As does the video clip! :headbang: Get The Fuck Out is a Michael Bolton cover.

Sebastian Bach is absolutely amazing on that track, and on the album.

How good is GET THE FUCK OUT? That is a pure attitude song to the MAXX.

Damn you Koich, you made me dig out Slave To The Grind just for that song. And ended up listening to the whole thing. Sebastian's vox are kick-arse, as is the guitar distortion. Satisfyingly ear-drilling. Once again I'm blown away by a great band at their peak.

Just thought I'd remind everyone what an awesome album Slave to the Grind is.

If Seb sings Quicksand Jesus tomorrow night I'll probably do a ceydn.

I just discovered that Slave to the Grind had a song called Beggar's Day on one issue instead of Get the Fuck Out so they could sell it to under 18s at places like Walmart.