Quiet World

EvilGenius

you like my new avatar?
Jun 13, 2002
Republic of Alberta
Visit site
I absolutely love this song... I downloaded it off of Kazaa. I'm pretty sure it was one of those bonus tracks from a single... anyone know which one?

Shit, I love the sound at the end of that song.

Absolutely love that song... especially the lyrics. It's a shame that it's basically unavailable anywhere but file-sharing places or ebay for far, far more than I can afford. Just gotta hope that Brave Yester Days comes out soon, I guess :) But yeah, a brilliant, wonderful song...

Anyone willing to write out the lyrics here, if they really are so good? I've tried, but Jonas's depressive murmuring is harder to discern than a death metal vocalist's! (not complaining... it's when he murmurs that I love the songs the most.)

Or anyone got a link that contains the lyrics that they could pass on?

Quiet World

four numbers staring back at me
displaying the mediocrity of my presence
i´m wasting my day wtching them change
the sun with it's blue sky outside
shining down on all you happy people
i´m wasting my day waiting for rain
need more methods to end each day
to be happy by living this way

Belive it or not ive seen them on ebay from time to time, Check there and you might find it eventually:D

That's a bit too much for me. I'd be willing to pay 70-80 dollars for SYD, but over 100 $ is just too much.

I´ve got both Quiet World and Scarlet Heavens on mp3. I got Scarlet Heavens from Kazaa just couple of weeks ago. It's great. But hey, it's Katatonia. So what else can you expect.;)

I read the lyrics to that song before I actually heard it. Once the music was put together with the lyrics, I was blown away. One of the saddest Katatonia songs in my opinion.

Originally posted by GravelessSoul
I read the lyrics to that song before I actually heard it. Once the music was put together with the lyrics, I was blown away. One of the saddest Katatonia songs in my opinion.

Same here!
At first when I read the lyrics I thought it was Jonas, then I discovered that Anders wrote them and it was really a pleasurable surprise! This song is outstanding!

yeah, i actually read the lyrics first too, i think... saw them on some random lyrics site, and then immediately went on a quest for the song :p