A song called Frozen

well If I don't get paid, guess who's going not to have her coffee???
I quit, and I'll sue you if you don't pay me this first day of hard working, filling cups of tea with sugar and lighting candles!!!!!

@siren: ehmmmmm mortuary make up degree???

Siren: medicine??????? and you perform anatomy on corpses??????? :confused:

Melon: I am glad you don't understand greek,otherwise i would have gotten into serious embarassing trouble :pp

and ooh,who asked tea with sugar?? sooooap,no reason to sue me :p Tea blank as the coffee ;)

Ehm... how should I explain this... not exactly....

/me runs off as fast as she can :p

Yep Siren, I assure you, too. Alfter all it's just a public board any unregistered idiot on the net can check, so it's not as if you're spreding it out to so many people... :)

Alfred

forensic¿¿????
grim theatre "makeupper"???????
zombie?¿¿

@mel: ehmmmm you, youuuuuu greeks, if I only understood! grgrgggggggrrrrrrrrrrr
@siren: too rude of you laughing from a joke I didn't get! :p

hmm i THINK she may have been the evil clown in IT, thus it would explain she mortuary make-up degree idea.........either that or she IS an evil clown that travels by light and can morph into a giant ant......

Originally posted by Melancholia

/me spent half my day studying social psychology boring stuff :mad:
and the other half sleeping :rolleyes:

Me spending my whole days studying Japan economic processes, the originary accumulation, the zaibatsu Konzern-holding system and the Stamokap establishment with the fascism imposed from the upper spheres of power.
And so on.
Wednesday=exam

In bocca al lupo with yours, Mel. Which in italian is kinda like 'good luck', but with a figure of speech.

Hmmm not exactly... Final_Vision came closer though... I study how to be an evil clown (which includes make-up stuff), so that I get to play the leading role in the remake of IT, since the previous one sucked big time... :)

@FatherVic: She didn't do an obvious joke, I just thought of the greek (swearing) phrase she was tempted to use, and that seemed pretty funny to me since she is such a sweet girl :)
Besides, don't you think this is a good time for you to start learning greek? (Slang would do too). It would help you understand more of what we rude greeks say :p
btw i'm not rude... :(

@Final_Vision: Evil siren this, evil siren that... :cry:

Siren (ridiculously over-sensitive sometimes...)

Siren@ nooooooooooooooo :cry:
is "na pliroso se ___" (don't fill the missing word,please :D ) a swearing phrase???? hehe hell no!! ok,it's not the chupiest thing a troll could say,but no no it's still not rude...it's rather funny....
and maybe he would find it interesting :p :p :D
and oooh,don't you dare explain to him anything more about it!!! *begs*
hmmmm so you are studying theatre???

Malveaux@ lupo=wolf???
Good luck at your tests!!!

~Mel~(who passed her test but would like to murder this motherfuker -sorry guys- teacher.... :mad: )

@Mel: Oh, mel, I'm so sorry :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thougt you meant something else...

It turns out that I have the dirty mind after all :( :( :(

Final_Vision is right about me after all :cry: :cry: :cry:

Siren (going away embarassed......)

Edit: and no I don't study theatre, and I didn't pass my test

:cry: :cry: :cry: come on little Siren,no need to cry for such stuff :)

but tell me now the greek phrase that came to your mind???? ;)

and naaaaaaaah,your mind is not dirty,not above the average greek dirty mind at least :p
and if you still feel guilty,think that:
/me playing the boss,finding a secretary and paying him se eidos :D wasn't that a thought of a dirty mind????
and also perversion :D imagine! a troll with a melon!!! *BIG shame on me *
:cry: :( :cry:

~Mel~(who has now revealed her dirty plan awaiting ofr punishment.... :s)

and come ooooooon,tell US what you are studying =)

Originally posted by Melancholia

Malveaux@ lupo=wolf???
Good luck at your tests!!!

Thx. Yup, lupo is wolf. The expression's literal translation is 'in the mouth of the wolf'. It's a wish you make when someone's gonna face a difficult task.

@Siren: hearthen up, baby ;)!

@Mel

/me hugz :)

The phrase was "8a pareis ta @rx**** mou" :D ;) :D
I've got a dirty mouth after all :eek: :D

And as for the boss-secretary-payment thing, I don't think he would mind ;) :D

I'm sorry for making you reveal your dirty plan! Stupid me! :err:

As for my studies, I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Alfred :rolleyes: :bah:

Siren (wishing she could tell you....)

The phrase was "8a pareis ta @rx**** mou"
:lol: :lol: :lol: naaaaaaah,trolls are polite with melons...some kind of alliance....you know sth like animals/being & plants/nature against people :loco:
and oooh even i wanted to give such stuff to someone,i don't have :D :lol:

hmmmm on second thoughts you're doing well that you are not revealing the subject of your studying...
if people see all these weird stuff i am writing here they will think i am nuts like this psychologist in "10 lepta kirigma" (<----greek sirial on TV) :D :loco:

~mel~(who has forgotten she has another exam on Friday :rolleyes: )

ehmmmmm I'm the only one guys who didn't understand a word of what these greek duet were talking about????
I just understood "dirty plan" and a "melon" involved, so I'll just wait and see :cool:

fathervic ( :rolleyes: )

Uhm, you really need to take those greek lessons fast :D

And see? No matter which language we greeks talk, it's as hard for you to understand what we are saying :p :D