just how technical are DT?

Leary

New Metal Member
May 10, 2002
Visit site
hey whats up, ive just recently gotten into metal hardcore again, and don't know very much, I was wondering how technical DT are compared to really technical bands like Death, theory in practice, and atheist etc etc. DT sounds pretty technical and I absolutely love their music.....greatest song has got to be a bolt of blazing gold =D. How difficult is this music too play, I love listening to music but im not a musician myself and I am alwys curious about this
what other bands would I like if I love DT?
thanks!

Originally posted by phyre
You mean he sucks in a technically accomplished manner?

yep. he's possibly a professional sucker, one that has taken the art of sucking to another level altogether. he's so accurrately proficient in being a sucker that his skills are almost unsurpassed the whole world round.
and all of this while still being a friendly, cool guy that you can shake hands with. we can safely say that fame never went to his head. :D

rahvin. (no offence meant)

I'd say that being technical is not DT's goal (at least after TMI) or it's main feature, and they're not as technical as otherbands out there, for that matter.

Originally posted by red_beef
Damn, I'm proud of it man :D

- red_beef (really, really proud fo being a professional sucker)

hey, did you qualify for MCTS? you know, microsoft certified technical sucker? :rolleyes: one could also say 1st-level-support :)