What has UM & DT forum given to you?

My good fellow, are you suggesting that I lack either emotional or mental understanding, or both? :p Or that I'm impossible to understand? Is this an insult of some kind? Are we being monitored? Is this a part of some huge government conspiracy? Who are the shadows lurking in the corners?

Steve said:
UM also gave me contact with idiots from all over the world (you know who you are)
:D Why thank you. I love you too. :) :)

I realise this place has given me a chance to possibly know hott guys from all over the world. I'm gonna travel a lot some day.

same here: new friends and fellows. No, I could not widen my knowledge about finnish bands :p but especially I enjoy it that Dan Swanö posts on his own forum. There I learned a lot about his music and history, also from other people. Also several discussions here on the DT-board were really interesting to read.
And I guess I have lot of hellos to say when going to Tuska next time.
:wave:

You said you want hott guys? :loco: We can track them down together.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Well Im no hot guy, but visit me anyway would you love?
:D
Love? :) Aww... okay then. :)

Hrm... Gave me alot. The most interesting thing about this forum is how I vent on it. I dont' need to go into how, you all know from the Now Feeling threads. It's odd though - people use the internet to vent because it gives them a way to put out there how they really feel, without feeling like they've necessarily exposed themselves - it eliminates the vulnerability usually associated with opening up. And for me, it probably started that way - but now I find I still do that, even though I feel like I know you all pretty well. I guess what this board has given me is a whole group of friends who I can communicate with on a different level from the people I interact with in the real world. That doesn't mean I don't ever want to meet any of you. Quite to the contrary, at some point I'm going to come and invade all of your countries and find you and hang out with you all. Thats right... every last one of you....
<maniacal laughter>

But seriously. I do tend to disappear from time to time, and for a while I was afraid it was because I only come to you guys to vent, and to let things out when I feel I have no one to talk to - and I felt very selfish for doing that. But then I come here, and I do vent, but then stick around, and have a lot of fun. Maybe not as organized fun as we used to have in the days of the Round Robin threads, but still fun. And I while some may say that you aren't real 'friends' in the sense that I've never met you, and might possibly never meet you, and we can't really help each other out or hang out or things like that, I honestly cherish (still in a non-homo way :p) the relationships formed on this board.
<tear>

Regardless of whether or not this is actually a band's forum and we rarely mention them, hehe....

~Kov.

@kovenant84: we could start another round robin thread if enough people want to participate. maybe it's time to post a poll? it was fun. we could dig out the first two and try to go on with the story. i'm afraid that it will end up with wild gay fun in tuska, but there's not much we can do to avoid it. :D

@hyena: i think this time we should try and keep everyone's contribution shorter, so that posters won't have to adapt their imagination to tons of new consistent material with every round.

hyena said:
@kovenant84: we could start another round robin thread if enough people want to participate. maybe it's time to post a poll? it was fun. we could dig out the first two and try to go on with the story. i'm afraid that it will end up with wild gay fun in tuska, but there's not much we can do to avoid it. :D
and we shouldn't! i wanna read all about the gay fun in Tuska, since it's unlikely i'll be attending the Fest-ivities. :cry:

the rrt should be fun too! hope i can read it all :zombie: ;-)