What do you do when someone from OUR forum possibly has stolen your money?

Dude, have you tried CALLING paypal yet? Just do it. Talk to a human and explain the situation. The longer you WAIT, the less likely anything can be done and you will just be getting fucked. No need to worry your parents or anyone else, take action.

now is the worst time for this to happen, just lost my job due to assuring customers of McDonald's safe, adequate food. I could really use 550 bucks right about now...

You know there are shitty people in this world right?

Of course. But I always see our cosy little forum like something different. But more and more scammers seems to appear.
I hope it turns out good in the end. Atleast the seller posted here in this thread in the beginning and didn't just complete disappear.

You know there are shitty people in this world right?
Doesn't make it any less wrong.

Of course. But I always see our cosy little forum like something different. But more and more scammers seems to appear.
I hope it turns out good in the end. Atleast the seller posted here in this thread in the beginning and didn't just complete disappear.

That's what they all do, always, it's called stalling, "Oh at least he answered here after being publicly called out after waiting 2 months for an answer, he'll probably get it done soon so calm down guys". And THAT never happens, at least not the first time.

Doesn't make it any less wrong.

That's what they all do, always, it's called stalling, "Oh at least he answered here after being publicly called out after waiting 2 months for an answer, he'll probably get it done soon so calm down guys". And THAT never happens, at least not the first time.

Yeah, you're probably right. But I had a similar thing going. I bought a mic from a guy from the US. He needed money fast, so I paypaled it. Then after a few days or weeks I asked what's going on, if he already sent it. Then he said the post office tried to call him cause there was a problem. At this point I thought I would never see this mic in my life. But it was true and he sent it a few days later and it arrived and everything was good. :)

yea, fenixdodo get outta the thread.

anyways, i am currently working with paypal on a claim for the amount lost. it seems like some progress is being made, but if it comes to a stand still, i will call and speak with the holder of utmost authority. if that doesn't work, im going to my bank. if that doesnt work, im asking for assistance from my investigator friend, then rounding up the authorities. that fucker will pay whether or not i have to drive out to LA and find him myself and have his nuts dangling from my rear view mirror.