What venue should Dark Tranquillity play at?

Thanks, but it now turns out I'll probably not be going there sometime soon. Is nothing gig/festival-wise certain with me?? :bah:

Morei said:
....this might sound a bit stupid but are you like part of DT's managment crew or like really good mates with them?
he´s teh almighty moderator master and you should sacrifice him some pineapples for a welcome ;)

i can see were ya coming from hyena but the reason why i choose the astoria is because it very often plays host to some absolute brilliant (& well known) bands from all over the place & gives you the chance to get relatively close to them & true enough its not as intimate as sumwere like the garage or underworld, but its just the right size to giv U that feeling of being intimate, but not so intimate that U feel like ur the only one there or there isnt much of a kick ass atmosphere (if that makes NE sense :erk: ), and besides, the balcony bit aint that bad :err: i was up on that bit wen i went to see evanescence play & even tho i felt a bit pissed off that i wasnt in the pit, i wud still av 2 say that i had as good a time as wat i wud of if i was in the pit below :headbang:

here

stadium.jpg