Some questions to the ultra-fans

Originally posted by Siren
It was said many threads ago that the song's name was Frozen Divide by a band called The Year Of Your Lord, but then i have no way of being sure about this, i'm just an irrelevant-infos-keeper.
Quite the contrary. Since I had been smashing my had on the wall for the last 8 days in the desperate search of infos about a certain song on my hd called just "divine.mp3" and since at last I was lucky enough to be informed by someone that it was from the same band that had recordered that fake-dt song called "Frozen (divide)", the fact that you had kept this info available to the board (while the old thread was deleted) meant to me the chance to trace back, at last, the band and to find that song ("the divine poison", from the same ep but imo far better than "the frozen divide") with all the infos I needed to file it. Not "irrelevant" at all, don't you think? :p

Alfred (when it all fits, at last)

Who exactly sings what on Shadow Duet has been bothering me for a long time. And I dare challenge the good Doctors view, and say that Mikael does not sing at all in the Solitude... sanctity... sanctuary... sanctum... TRANQUILLITY-part

Originally posted by storken
Anyway, Is there someone on the forum who has "The Poison Well" and could like upload it or send it to me?

I could ask a Japanese aquaintance of mine to get it from Japan. If she could get it, the quickest I can get the Japanese release is by next week.

Originally posted by Ormir
Who exactly sings what on Shadow Duet has been bothering me for a long time. And I dare challenge the good Doctors view, and say that Mikael does not sing at all in the Solitude... sanctity... sanctuary... sanctum... TRANQUILLITY-part

this is something that was never covered in a satisfactory way.
i'd add to your perplexity that i feel some lines by different "shadows" are sung by the same person, and there's at least some verses that can't be attributed to either shadow, and yet they are sung by both mikael and anders.
in some cases one shadow sings a line and then it seems like it's the same voice rebutting.

when my lyrics will be up you'll see i tried to stick to the conceptual meaning when telling apart who sings what, regardless of what my ears were telling me (bleah :yuk: ) about the voice i was hearing.

rahvin.

Maybe the shadows were literally that? Stanne and Anders took off for a much needed glass of water, and left their shadows to cover the work, scarily producing the best song on Skydancer...our two beamish boys returned to find the song had mysteriously been completed in their absence, which would explain the unattributal voices...
Could happen...

(Edited for grammar...damn it, you think I'd be able to communicate in my own language wouldn't you ;))

I found The poison well on Direct Connect. And the demo and 7" in high quality. I will make myself a cd with the demo/7" and bonus tracks I think :)