A song called Frozen

well it seems I have to learn greek after all!!!!
one day I'll do, I'm pretty sure of that...but hey first I have to learn Swedish....so I will need some years to start understanding you girls, no matter which language you use ;)

Originally posted by Siren
And see? No matter which language we greeks talk, it's as hard for you to understand what we are saying :p :D

[JOKING] it's because we are so extraordinary unique and beautiful and thoughtful and smart and and and .... :D
/me is very modest :loco: [/JOKING]

i does make sense!!!!! but well you non-greek can't get it cause:
[JOKING] it's because we are so extraordinary unique and beautiful and thoughtful and smart and and and ....
/me is very modest [/JOKING]

(hehe now don't tell me you didn't understood,cause i'll have to make another one crappy post :loco: )

Originally posted by FatherVic
I guess I got the point now :p

bless you. i read the whole thread in a row and thought about going away for another three weeks. ;)

however, greek people do have that special something, and i hope eventually someone will find out what it is. :p

rahvin. (who wrote a song called 'dark tranquillity - frozen' ;) )

Originally posted by Melancholia

thanatos@ yup, fortunately/unfortunately i do...
hmmm what's your problem with female psychologists??? :confused:

No I don´t have any problemas, it´s just a funny thing, my best friend is a female psychologist (well she´s still in university), as well as some other friends I have, and an exgf...