Quote from Scott's new interview

It would be another grave business mistake if the ANTHRAX think tank fail to plan ahead and cash in the 'positive' vibe WM is giving to the band now.
Lets hope the brain of the band is not looking at other bands project, like MET's Black Album Anniv..and start jumping & checking their own calender for which album should be treated to an anniv bash...Which comes to the question, what really happen to the ATL Anniversary show?

Had a dream about Scott last night - and he was doing a solo show. I was front row and he pulls out this new album of his (LP) and it's called Devil. I said is that the new Anthrax cover album and he said no.

Useless and trivial I know but thought I would share that with you.

Ahem.

Had a dream about Scott last night - and he was doing a solo show. I was front row and he pulls out this new album of his (LP) and it's called Devil. I said is that the new Anthrax cover album and he said no.

Useless and trivial I know but thought I would share that with you.

Ahem.

Did he just pull it out of his pocket? If so, that either means it's small enough to be one of those little 3" Maxi discs, or in the near future there will be a new format of CD's. Maybe it won't even be a CD, maybe it will be some kind of suppository, and we can inject the new album into our anuses and fart the new album out our assholes.

Your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper
- I don't know why I thought of that.

Can I get a link to the full interview? Sounds like some great news!
Bro I've been looking everywhere to find it and post it for you, when I posted I copied and pasted the quote from wherever I saw it either from Twitter or Facebook or somewhere else, so many outlets now I couldn't find it but I'll keep looking, it wasn't an in-depth discussion about it just a one-liner that made me hope it happens!

Bro I've been looking everywhere to find it and post it for you, when I posted I copied and pasted the quote from wherever I saw it either from Twitter or Facebook or somewhere else, so many outlets now I couldn't find it but I'll keep looking, it wasn't an in-depth discussion about it just a one-liner that made me hope it happens!

Well hey thanks anyway!