QV Songs that have never been played live?

manini

QV Myspace Whore
Apr 21, 2005
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if there are songs that you guys have never played and the reason for not having done so... Now I've unfortunately never seen you guys live, and I could be wrong here, but I don't recall ever seeing "As One" on any setlist. I think its a great song, so I was just curious as to whether or not it's ever been played at a show.

I guess the same goes for the demo songs, Element of the Ensemble and Sons of Greed and some stuff off of Forever... (maybe you played them in the bands early years?)

DREAM!!

The track which got me hooked to Quo Vadis to begin with. Fantastic little piece of music.

Bart, how come it actually has never been played live before? It would've fit perfect on the Montreal show IMO.

Hey, I believe that all Quo Vadis songs were played live at least a few times each. As the band releases new material with the years and we discuss which songs to include in our live setlist, we chose tracks and a track order which provide a good balance throughout the show (it's not only about deciding which songs to play, it's also about the order and balance). We often include songs for which we get the most feedback from fans as well as those which are band members' favorites. It is important to us to have a set with changes in energy levels from beginning to end, as well as a blend of old and new songs.

On the euro tour we were constantly talking about the set... we had too many songs that were "must play" Forest: "In Contempt" Yanic: "Element..." Bart "Shores..." etc etc hehe

...it's guaranteed to have NEVER been done live - "Sans Abris", the last song on Forever. The one with teh opera vocals:) I think that song is HOT!