R U or do U know of any indie bands/artists?

Nesidara

Faery Dryad
May 7, 2002
Ontario, Canada
www.chivalra.com
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to ask if anyone here was in an Indie band or was an indie artist? Or may you know of some indie bands or artists?
Why am I asking you may be questioning....

Well I have just re-vamped my own indie musician website and I'm looking for indie bands and artists to submit web banners to my site.
I have a "links" page where I put the banners so that the bands and/or artists get some free advertisement.

For those who don't know the term "indie," it is short for "independant." Independant means not signed to a major recorded label, or to a label associated with a major record label. So anyone who is signed to an indie(independant) record label or those who are not signed to any label fall under the catagory of "Indie."

Right now, my site has a little traffic, but in the near future it will have tons (since I have an album coming soon and I have one schedualed for next year)

So if you do know of or are part of an indie music project, take a look at the "requirements" (I say extremely losely)
And then e-mail me if you think the band or artist would be good for my website.
Requirments:
-the bands/artists MUST have a website address
-the bands/artists MUST have a web banner
-Can be of any genre

Thanx
Nesidara
Nesidara
E-mail Me