R+

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
RAMMSTEIN are alive!!! After more than a year break the band has returned in good spirits,
the gentlemen have started writing new songs :) :worship: :D :headbang: :tickled: :Spin: :D :kickass: :cool:
Unfortunately, due to the current album production,
Rammstein will not play any shows this year.:(

EMIGRATE
Good things come to those who wait,
Richard Z. Kruspe’s debut album “Emigrate” will be released on 08/31/07

It was announced couple weeks ago :)

I can't get Volkerball in the States for a decent price, that sucks. One question - WTF?

I can't get Volkerball in the States for a decent price, that sucks. One question - WTF?
Universal is very slow to release Rammstein music in the USA (why ask why)
Go to eBay, many Volkerball bargains
I have 5 different official versions plus a promo for Volkerball
a bit of advice, go for the version with the book, 2 CDs, 2 DVDs
its a little pricey as there are only 10000 numbered copies -

Since "Kein Engel" doesn't seem to be official (There is not a word about it on their official page): Do you know if it's a best of, half an album (the track list looks too weird to be a full album and there are too many remixes in it) or a single? I "am" n"ot" dow"nload"ing it "right" "now!" :Smug: :saint:

I think Rammstein are a decent band. They have 2-5 or 6 awesome songs on each album but the rest is boring. The same applies to their lyrics. Some are well written in a nice above average German and some are really dumb low quality lyrics.

Yeah, Kein Engel is not official, au contrarie, there was an announcement in R+'s page stating it is an illegal leak, released by evil people of doom!, and no-one should download it.

It is a rare tracks/b-sides album, some of the versions in it are rather cool, for instance "Engel"'s choir version sounds awesome.

For those who care:
Our school choir will be performing Engel at their next concert.

i am a huge r+ fan. and delighted that they should be working on a new album. didn't love the previous one tho.

Seems like LBRH hacked La Rocque's account :lol:

Oh noes you caught me! *hides* :loco: :p

I also like R+ a lot, I saw the Volkerball (the nice ver.) when I was in Europe but I had no money to buy it.

It was that or Kamelot's "One Cold Winter's Night" ltd. ed., so I went for me fave :) :headbang: .

Great decision it was :) (Kamelot just to be clear :p ).

As a side note, Till Lindemann has a house here in CR if I'm not mistaken :p :) :headbang: :kickass: .

@afz: I wanted to replace my avatar because I used that picture of me for the poster in the newbie poll but I couldn't find one since there are very few recent pictures of me but I will get some soon or I will upload my old one once again.

In what way would Rammstein making music be good news?
Are you living in a reverse world where they actually are good?
Jesus, some people need to get some fucking music taste beaten into them.

NP: Mastodon - Hunters Of The Sky
(Jury is still out on this one)

In what way would Rammstein making music be good news?
Are you living in a reverse world where they actually are good?
Jesus, some people need to get some fucking music taste beaten into them.

So, about your cancer: when will you fucking die already?