R+

Ok, manangement and supposed to be new singer said Till is not going to leave.

I'm on eBay all the time looking for Rammstein items
like Dark Tranquility spelled with one L, always search Ramstein with one M
I'm not a gamer, so I did not know there was World of Warcraft card game
from the 'Dark Portal Expansion' there is card #267 "Ramstein's Lightning Bolts"
even though it has nothing to do with the band, I purchased the card.
And the beat goes on.
Maybe this should be in the WOW thread?
Is there a character from the WOW video game named Ramstein?

In the instance known as Stratholme, there is a boss named "Ramstein the Gorger" or somesuch. A big abomination-looking dude who hits like a truck.

I'd link a picture, but all of my favorite WoW sites are blocked at work.

~kov.

Rammstein will release its new DVD, "Völkerball", in North America on September 18. The DVD features performances from France, England, Japan and Russia. The DVD will be released in three different formats. The standard two-disc DVD/CD package will contain a 140-minute live video and 75-minute live CD. The special-edition package will also include a tour documentary and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of "Reise, Reise". Finally, the limited collectors' edition contains four discs packaged in a 190-page book with photos from the tour.
Rammstein is Germany's #1 music export and two-time Grammy nominee which has racked up combined sales of 14 million albums which puts them amongst the most successful and influential rock acts today.

@plintus: You can get the book version at Your local music outlet
I have this R+ collecting addiction, so I'll get all 3 of the USA versions
and the beat goes on -

@plintus: You can get the book version at Your local music outlet
I have this R+ collecting addiction, so I'll get all 3 of the USA versions
and the beat goes on -

Wow, cool , thanks for the info: I'm getting the 4-disc one for sure :)

Just received some tracks of Richard Kruspe(R+ guitarist) side project, 'Emigrate' and must say I'm surprised with a couple of things, it rocks and the lyrics are in English, I would have been fine with it had he sung in German. Can't wait for the Emigrate CD which comes out at the end of the month -

r001.jpg

@plintus, got that Special Edition (1cd/2dvds) at Best Buy for $19.99
had trouble finding the 1cd/1dvd (Standard Edition) but finally found it at Wal Mart of all places, if Wal Mart is selling Völkerball that says much about Rammstein's place in the world of music
Best Buy, Circuit City, Sam Goody, several independent record stores did not have the Standard Edition, only the Special
Has anyone in this part of the world found the Limited Edition (book/2cd/2dvd)?
Asked for it everywhere, only the sales person at Sam Goody knew about it, said it was on back order and will be $99.99
Wonder if it will ever show up? I have the EU edition. There are 5 different version from the EU
When I was at Wal Mart buying Völkerball' also picked up a pumpkin pie and some pretzels
didn't notice it until I got back here, that on the receipt
Rammstein is between *a rod and a pie*,
maybe its just me but isn't that sort of a sexual innuendo or a the least a double entendre

wm001.jpg

Hahaha, that's a nice one :)

FYE online has special 4-disc edition online, but I'm not sure it ever is hitting the stores. May be in New York, but I didn't have time to check yesterday :S

The new album is not really that bad, I thought it was going to be much worse. I've only listened to it once, but it seems OK :) , it's a good effort IMO.

Not a fan, sounds worse than Rosenrot (which was the worst for me to date).

Year of boring albums: MUSE, Rammstein, Skeletonwitch, what else...

Been walking around this for two years:
zadaril.jpg
I also have a sealed copy of this
plus I have an opened copy 'limited edition' #2607
A friend of mine is pictured in the book
her with some other R+ friends may visit
the USA, if R+ does tour here? Time will tell.

I bet you don't have one of these ...
http://www.rammsteinshop.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_39&products_id=613
I do
Has everything you need the new CD plus a carrying case with
mirrors, handcuffs, lubricant and 6 pretty pink plastic penises
Looks like a party to me
No home should be without one -

I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos. I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos. I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos.

Really I am not going to comment.

Don't scroll further down.

I am not going to put a negative comment below another one of La Roque's posts. I wrote enough of those, it is already obvious that our opinions tend to differ.

So. Hard. To. Resist.

Gay! Gay! So gay!

I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos. I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos. I am not going to comment on a guy buying six dildos.

Really I am not going to comment.

Don't scroll further down.

I am not going to put a negative comment below another one of La Roque's posts. I wrote enough of those, it is already obvious that our opinions tend to differ.

So. Hard. To. Resist.

Gay! Gay! So gay!

homophobic as always
say anything you want but please spell my ID correctly
I love you matse