Radio Show Haul

Arcane Son

Seeker Of Wisdom
Jan 25, 2006
I was listening to a local metal radio show on Sunday and I won 2 different prize packages.

First one contained the new albums from Immolation, Dark Tranquility & Despised Icon.

The second prize pack which is why I was listening in the first place was 2 tickets to the Evil Dead Musical!! Has anyone been to it yet? It's suppose to be a blast. The first few rows are called the splatter zone and apparently you get sprayed with copious amounts of blood like at a gwar show. Should be a lot of fun.

http://www.evildeadthemusical.com/toronto/

What do I need to wear in the Splatter zone? Can I bring a raincoat/umbrella?

The Splatter Zone is actually a pretty messy place. If you’re sitting there you are pretty sure to get wet with stage blood, but the spraying, splashing, pouring, and splattering of blood into the audience is not an exact science, so if you are sitting in the first few rows, it is entirely possible you will get some blood on you. But this is not guaranteed either way. If you are sitting in the first few rows and you are wearing white and no poncho, you are a billboard saying “Please Splatter Me.” So just be prepared.

Man, I really want to see that musical, havn't seen it yet but I have heard good things about it.