radio work

Greg B.

fuck "M."
Apr 15, 2004
Just before I moved, I did some work at a radio station. Buried in the back room to be given away at DJs discretion was a stack of CDs. In it sat a single track promo for Testament's "The Legacy." Is there any interest among the collectors in the community in this disc? I am not asking for purposes of EBaying. If there is, I'll keep it off my list of CDs for sale/trade and come up with some random trivia question for you folks to answer.

Okay. I shall pick some random question entirely unrelated to Testament in the next day or so.

Greg? I'm interested as well. However, you have a freaking speculum as an avatar.

Now, that is one implement of terror known to every woman who doesn't live in a third world county. Damn dude. I can't visit this thread again due to that graphic image.

And FYI the one you got is for really fat women.

Well DIRT, I would but I kind of owe a service to this community. After that's taken care of, you may feel free to let me ream you for the other radio single I snagged. :)

Hemi: That isn't Crow from MST3k? OOPSIE!

I kind of have to go the entirely-unrelated-to-Testament route since I pretty much just listen to the music and appreciate it immensely. So I can't ask anything remotely difficult.

Now pardon me while I go into deep thought and extract the random bit of information that will make up the trivia question.

Me? Twisted? Look...
trace.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny! It could be an honest mistake!

But yeah...
Which Floridian Death Metal band had both Gene Hoglan and Chuck Schuldiner guest on their 1995 self-released album?

(Note: First person who says "Death" wins Milli Vanilli MP3s)

I'd say "congratulations" in Polish but the only word I can spell is "cioci." So PM or email me your address.

As for the rest of you... sorry but better luck next time. That's the only Testament I'll part with but there were some other thrash promos snagged. Most have hole punches so I can't really ask much for them anyhow.